Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I see if the stock wings and lips. Anyone have any aftermarket spoilers?

Love to see some pics.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Roof spoiler on my hatch. Check my cardomain for pix.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
why...

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
ROFL... gotta love the ricers who have those retarded ass wings.. Don't even know what you call em...

IMO the Speed6 could use a different wing... I'd like something to help our car stand out more. Its hard to miss an Evo or STI because of that huge ass wing they have... Not sure exactly what a speed6 needs... and most of what i've seen is NOT it... but I do thing something bigger than what we have would work nicely to help us stand out...

I'm also considering larger rims... I like performance.. and Honestly i'd like to see 12.5 or faster 1/4's eventually.. but I also Like looks... I want ppl to notice my car =) I suppose its hard to get both...

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Man WTF on those Fugly Steel Wings.....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Well there are pleanty of spoilers that could look good which are not stock, but the tall aluminum ones just seem tacky.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Having an ironing board on your trunk is NEVER a good look. They are hideous, end of story.
[/b]
+1....AMEN!!....MY BROTHA'!!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
48 Posts
ROFL... gotta love the ricers who have those retarded ass wings.. Don't even know what you call em...

IMO the Speed6 could use a different wing... I'd like something to help our car stand out more. Its hard to miss an Evo or STI because of that huge ass wing they have... Not sure exactly what a speed6 needs... and most of what i've seen is NOT it... but I do thing something bigger than what we have would work nicely to help us stand out...

I'm also considering larger rims... I like performance.. and Honestly i'd like to see 12.5 or faster 1/4's eventually.. but I also Like looks... I want ppl to notice my car =) I suppose its hard to get both...
[/b]
I agree with you on the speed6 spoiler. I think the rear lines of the 6 taper too quickly as compared to the rear lines of an Acura TSX or TL. The 6 has to have a pretty good size rear spoiler to offset the tapering rear end whereas the Acuras don't because they don't taper in the rear as much. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Honestly you guys should see the car in real life before bashing it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts