Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys lets get a meet!

I've met up with Bigbaddad, and I know Will wants to get together, but we need to get a bunch of 6's together and represent the 808 state!

So what do you want to do and when you want to do it guys?

So just fill out the poll and post ideas, and lets get a running list of who can make it and who just likes to hide! :nana:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'm down with whatevers, it's just hard for me to plan a date, cause I don't work here at home Mon-Thurs or Fri, and so I never know what the wife, or the daughter has planed for the weekend.
But we GOTTA get together, and meet. Maybe a cuise. Somethings gotta happen.

---Aloha

Monkeyboydrew, Lonely Telkin Driver, and some of you other 808 6ers where are you guyz hiding?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Monkeyboydrew, Lonely Telkin Driver, and some of you other 808 6ers where are you guyz hiding?
[/b]
Im back brother.....just got in today, and on leave until the 12th or so.....so got no worries, and down to anything. Hell make a day of it.....mod in da morning and cruising in da evening.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Came home from work yesterday and parked accross the street was my cars clone!

so I told the guy (he was visiting his friend that lives at the house) about 6club so hopefuly for his sake he checks the site out.

But anyway, If anyone wants to get together, this weekend lemmy know OR we can just plan on the 11th.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Wish I could meet up with you guys. :) I need the boat/hydro mod for my 6 to make it. :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm thinking afternoon, waddaya guys say Willerz, Derek?

I'm down! :yesnod:

ATL just remember if your ever here on vacation!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Was thinking to myself......Self, how about getting together...hanging out for a bit and then doing a drive by of the State Fair thingy, maybe hang out there for a minute or so......just thinking to myself.

ATL...get to modding already and get over here.....and bring whoever that is in your avatar.....here yet?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I got a co-workers daughters grad party to attend. I'm out! :closedeyes:

---Aloha

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well guys, its seems that we have been trying to get together for a while now. I know that some of us have gotten together in small groups (2s and 3s), but we haven't been succesful with the total package.
So lets make a hard effort to get together on the 11th, even if its just a meet and greet, look at each other's cars and ride out.
I know scheduling is hard to do with work and a family life and all that, so maybe we can, on the 11th, get planning for a future meet where we can do more (ride around the island, or a modified saturday etc).
ALso I was thinking that if we can meet up the 11th and follow on meets, that we try somewhere with high visibility, line up the cars where passing 6's (or mazda's) can see and maybe stop by. I am seeing tons of 6's and 3's on the road and it would be cool to add to the numbers.
So, as I step off the soap box..and basically shut the he(( up, think of a date/time after the 11th to get together and meet or maybe some other stuff you would like to do as a group (drag night ...if it is still open, or any upcoming car shows etc)

Andy

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well guys, its seems that we have been trying to get together for a while now. I know that some of us have gotten together in small groups (2s and 3s), but we haven't been succesful with the total package.
So lets make a hard effort to get together on the 11th, even if its just a meet and greet, look at each other's cars and ride out.
[/b]
CHEERS!

And sorry bout the mix up Andy, this weekend was on the hectic side only had a few hours free

Next weekend is ALL GOOD! 11th for me we just need a where! (I have volunteered my place!)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The 11th sound good for me too. It's gotta be in the morning or at the latest mid day. I never know what the wife's gonna throw at me to do :huh:

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK GIVE ME A CALL IF YOUR COMING OR PM OR EMAIL!

My place, the 11th, get together and then we will figure out what to do, but i'd say BRING STUFF TO WORK on if you want! got tools here, but you may want to bring some...

[email protected]

For directions

91-583 Pupu st
Ewa Beach, HI 96706

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
5 Participants
willerz
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing