Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
R U looking to simply swap out the existing bulb for a LED bulb? The tail and stop lights listed in this post (which is pinned at the top of the electical section) are 7443's.

zoomzoomfan have done the LED mod to his tail lights rather than simply swapping the bulbs. If you need more info, I'd recommend sending him a PM.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hello everyone, after a long struggle of 6 months, I have made the LED TAIL lights passed the on-car endurance test.
Now the latest version of the tail lights have been on their way to US and Austrilia, hopefully someone will report the result here in 2 weeks.

please have more pictures:

And I have had a chance to mod a NA version tails to LED.

Brake!

The turn signal is also made to LEDs

position light:

4 brake lamp LED

The LED tail lights have passed the on-car endurance test, FINALLY!!
I spent almost all my time on resolve the problem of burn LEDS (superflux). Now, everything is OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Wow.. I though zoomzoomfan was the only one to-date who had done these...

Are these actually produced for sale now? how much?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Wow.. I though zoomzoomfan was the only one to-date who had done these...

Are these actually produced for sale now? how much?[/b]
Yes... I'm no longer exclusive.

These look really nice though... I'm tempted to give up mine and get a set of these ones... specially with the buldge-less JDM tails

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hello everyone, after a long struggle of 6 months, I have made the LED TAIL lights passed the on-car endurance test.
Now the latest version of the tail lights have been on their way to US and Austrilia, hopefully someone will report the result here in 2 weeks.

please have more pictures:

And I have had a chance to mod a NA version tails to LED.

Brake!

The turn signal is also made to LEDs

position light:

4 brake lamp LED

The LED tail lights have passed the on-car endurance test, FINALLY!!
I spent almost all my time on resolve the problem of burn LEDS (superflux). Now, everything is OK.[/b]
Now that looks awesome... great job.

Are the prices the same as what you mentioned before or are you putting a new price. You know, with enough buyers, you should do a GB ;)

I'd be interested... I always have... I just wasn't a fan of your first run :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
I am also interested. when and how much?!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Yes... I'm no longer exclusive.

These look really nice though... I'm tempted to give up mine and get a set of these ones... specially with the buldge-less JDM tails[/b]
Really? I got dibs on yours :p Haha

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
The price was already discussed in the other thread that CAR-LED.com started. He can't post the price because he's not a forum sponsor, so that'd be violating the forum rules. Send him an email if you want to know the price.

That being said, did you lower the price?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey everyone, thank you for your appraising.
In the passed 6 months, I used to get discouraged because some problem, but thanks to God, I did not give up. The product is now ideal.

Many thanks to Dave, Nick and Tariq for your support, and I feel sorry for sending you problem products at first. Now I am sending you new ones for replacement and hope you will enjoy it.

Many thanks to Ivan for your constructive advice.

Now that looks awesome... great job.

Are the prices the same as what you mentioned before or are you putting a new price. You know, with enough buyers, you should do a GB ;)

I'd be interested... I always have... I just wasn't a fan of your first run :)[/b]
The new SUPERFLUX LEDs are of higher cost, but I will keep the original price for promotion. Indeed the price is lowered considering the exchange rate.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
What is the price, and how do we order?
Do you need our tail light housings, or are you selling these ready to install (my preference).

·
Registered
337 Posts
What is the price, and how do we order?
Do you need our tail light housings, or are you selling these ready to install (my preference).[/b]
Yes I prefer the whole assembly too.
Because I have not been a sponsor in forum, you have to place an order via email [email protected] to me. The arrival time is about 2 weeks. Or you can email me or PM me for details.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes I prefer the whole assembly too.
Because I have not been a sponsor in forum, you have to place an order via email [email protected] to me. The arrival time is about 2 weeks. Or you can email me or PM me for details.[/b]

Just curious, what are the options right now?

Euro (no-bulge) or NA (w/ bulge)?

Red, clear, tinted, or black surround?

If one of the LEDs in the array dies, can it be replaced without replacing the entire assembly?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Everyone cares a lot about the stablity, that is right. How to say, it used to be a prolem to me last year.
As to LED, steady performance should be a basic character. The latest version of our product have passed the on-car endurance test. Here I promise a 2 years' free guarantee. That means you will get a new piece for replacement at no charge even if only one LED dead. You don't need to repair it.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
What's the current $$ on those. My browsers can't read the website correctly even when Google translated it.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I would love to have a set are the tail lights Euro Black?

1 - 20 of 385 Posts