Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wondering for awhile since back when i had an RX-8 (which had a small glowing light toward the center of the headlight), if you could fit a small red led in the projector housing hooked up to a switch so when u had the headlights off you could make them kind of "glow"?
i mean red is just an idea but i couldn't seem to find anyone who has done it in the search.

any ideas or tips appreciated :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i definately wouldnt mind the whole qaud setup, but thats some cash my paramedics took from me lol, what led strip is it you put in around the outer edge of the housing? i like the look alot, the turn signal bar is pretty hot too.

·
Registered
658 Posts
thanks. but they are inside the headlight and is not a strip, its indiviudal leds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so its all wired up into the plastic or is there a separate part they go into? forgive me i just started to mess with the car so im def a newb at this. whats the work on that involve?

·
Registered
658 Posts
best bet is to contact craig (gave link in my show-off thread) heh.

they are wired into the plastic piece inside the headlight. you cannot see the wires though unless taking apart the entire headlight...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts