Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2004 so i wanna make sure i get the ones that don't have a gap as previous ones have had... i want the actually replacement ones, not the ones held on by tape... here is an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda3-6-LE...sspagenameZWD1V

i know these dont fit the US models...

any help is appreciated.... and yes i did search, so keep that comment to yourself...

·
Registered
213 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
they won't fit...good luck reselling them
[/b]
why not and are you sure?

·
Registered
213 Posts
should have searched around before purchasing, this has been gone through many times..
[/b]
jeez i love the compassion here... are there any that will work?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
WWPearlMS6 you gotta understand... for those people who spend their lives on this forum... when people like you or I ask a question that was posted somewhere (most likely hidden) in the past... We usually get tossed around as if we were completely stupid for bringing it up!

I have a speed6 as well and i'm looking for replacement mirrors... i'll let you know if I find anything

·
Registered
705 Posts
Go check out PRacing.com it's a board sponsor. They can get the ones you want, but the are Electric Folding as well, plus they will run you a pretty penny, since they have to be imported.

·
Registered
319 Posts
WWPearlMS6 you gotta understand... for those people who spend their lives on this forum... when people like you or I ask a question that was posted somewhere (most likely hidden) in the past... We usually get tossed around as if we were completely stupid for bringing it up!

I have a speed6 as well and i'm looking for replacement mirrors... i'll let you know if I find anything
[/b]
spend their lives? I have a whole .7 posts per day. Its the fact that I know how to navigate and search a simple forum...and yes, the electronic folding ones are absolutly gorgeous but way to expensive for just mirrors-but they will fit

jeez i love the compassion here... are there any that will work?
[/b]
and I was not trying to be a dick to you, just telling you some useful information. Im getting ready to buy a Boxster S, so what have I been doing? Researching ALL forums about the car, misc. parts, etc to know what I am getting into before I make this purchase, that is all I would recommend doing before you buy a car/parts in the future :drive: maybe if u have the dough, burn it on some of the folding mirrors

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
The cover's will not fit any NA M6 they will leave a gap. If your not picky about it get the cover's. I have the folding mirrors w/covers that I had on my M6 (gaps) but didn't want to put them on the MS6 so I purchased the one peice folding set from PRacing, got them in 5 day's. Perfect fitment, no gap.

I purchased the same cover's from that seller they will leave gaps. The one peice that he sell's it the same PRacing is selling and you will get them one week earlier

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ok, so I'm ressurecting this thread instead of starting a new one..

Are there any options other than folding side mirrors (i.e covers without double-sided tape holding them on..)?

I have read that a few ppl have installed sets from pracing and claim to have no gap.. is this true? I don't see them on that site anymore... can you get these sets anywhere else?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
First let me say that the cover's can be purchased from ebay and are the same as Pracing. I got mine form SpeedLine International (Nabobery). The mirror's changed a little and fitment on the 04 - 06 will be much better than 03, meaning that 04 -06 will sit on the mirrors with no gap but will have a slight gap for 03's.
Hope this help's.

Here are 2 thread addressing more of your question:

Mirror cover's

Folding mirror's

·
Registered
412 Posts
ah, ok, i understand... so outside of getting the folding mirrors there is no solution for covers on the '03? My sig says '04, but it's a canadian '04, which is the equivalent of the US '03..

wait.. blackmagik has an '03 and his fit fine? I am utterly confused... sorry for being dumb about this.

//EDIT one more thing... the link you provided here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda3-6-Fa...93230QQtcZphoto

Those stick onto the factory painted cover, rather than replacing it? is that correct?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
these aren't stick ons either (the ones i posted) they replace the colored face and these are $152 painted an dshipped. i realized i jumped the gun on that andnever ruled this out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
jinhao
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing