Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Myk can you PM me with a price to completely relace the light in my car with LED's...right now colour is not important....just the price...its been bugging me for a while, but I'm ready for a dive now. I'm looking for all brake lights signal lights, side markers....everything. Interior dome lights, and courtesy lights. I just can't be bothered to look up all the different numbers, and since you are the "member helping other members" I'm wondering if you could package it up as the M6 LED retrofit package...aka..the Chris special...just kidding.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Here're the price that I got from Mike:

Tail lights 7443 x 4
$12.99 each for the regular ones or $20.99 each for the big tower bulbs.

Reverse 9LED $8.99 each x 2

Front side bumper markers 5LED $8.99 each x 2

Front daytime running lights 5LED $8.99 each x 2

Maps and domes 5LED $8.99 each x 4

Rear Plate 194 6LED $6.99 x 2

Inside door lights 9LED $8.99 each. 2 or 4?

Visor Mirrors #74 $3.99 each x 4

I'm going to do mine too so expect $200 for led all around.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Front daytime running lights 5LED $8.99 each x 2

Inside door lights 9LED $8.99 each. 2 or 4?

Visor Mirrors #74 $3.99 each x 4
[/b]
front DRL??? which 1 is that....???

inside door light??? u mean courtesy light

i wouldnt recommend changing ur vanity mirror... #74 led is inverted... so it's not bright at all...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
front DRL??? which 1 is that....???
[/b]
Factory DRL which is the one at the inner corner...aka high beam

inside door light??? u mean courtesy light[/b]
Yep, courtesy light.

i wouldnt recommend changing ur vanity mirror... #74 led is inverted... so it's not bright at all...[/b]
It's all about the colour! Brightness doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Factory DRL which is the one at the inner corner...aka high beam
It's all about the colour! Brightness doesn't matter to me.
[/b]
..... that's the factory DRL for 06 mazda6... 03-05 mazda6 still uses low beam (half-powered) as DRL... oh ok high beam... EH>?????????? LEDs in H1 size???????? or r u talking about parking light (peanut bulb)???

haha.. i c... ur friend woulda been angry if they are trying to put up some make-up at night time, and trust me, iinverted leds disperse sideways and it's only using 1 LED.... but it's up2u... looks :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
..... that's the factory DRL for 06 mazda6... 03-05 mazda6 still uses low beam (half-powered) as DRL... oh ok high beam... EH>?????????? LEDs in H1 size???????? or r u talking about parking light (peanut bulb)???

haha.. i c... ur friend woulda been angry if they are trying to put up some make-up at night time, and trust me, iinverted leds disperse sideways and it's only using 1 LED.... but it's up2u... looks :thumbup:
[/b]
Okay okay...parking light or whatever you like to call as long as u know what I mean.

She shoulda do it in a washroom instead of scaring me with lipstick all over her face.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The #74 LED has an inverted lens, it throws the light 360 degrees around the outside of the bulb. Like I always say, if your unsure, order 1 or 2, and if they are cool, order more, if they suck, we will buy them back.

I'll be at the Tims at Dixie and Aimco again Thurs April 27th. This is the last chance to pay in person or check out the bulbs before the order goes through.

Payment deadline is May 7th.

But more GBs and meets will be happening all summer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
YES! It was me. Good work Derek, although it's not too hard to know it's me with the colour and all...

I haven't had a chance to drop by the board since last weekend... :sarc:

Myk, they look great, and I really want to do the rear signals and license plate next. I'd want to work on the rear of the car first, as that's the part most people see on the road. ;)
I'll catch up with you at one of the upcoming meets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
king_lam925
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing