Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE/DELETE THIS!

Even though we have sold to you guys in the past, we are not allowed to run GB/Sell on the board unless we are sponsored vendors. Our last thread was closed.

I just wanted to let you guys know, in case you were thinking, "Where the Frak did Myk go?

Thanks guys

Mike

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

Even though we have sold to you guys in the past, we are not allowed to run GB/Sell on the board unless we are sponsored vendors. Our last thread was closed.

I just wanted to let you guys know, in case you were thinking, "Where the Frak did Myk go?

Thanks guys

Mike
[/b]
I don't see any problem with the GB as it's a Canadian (GTA) local thingy just like the sway bars GB we held.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
It all comes down to $$$

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts

Thanks guys

Mike
[/b]
Hey Mike,
I put in a request to get the flashers for the 7443 bulbs and the 1157 flasher bulbs this past weekend. As of today they are no longer listed on your webpage. Are there any more available? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^ What he said
If you weren't a business and you were trying to help people out and not making a reasonable profit, you'd be allowed to sell on the forums.

On the other hand, if you're gaining business through the forums and advertising, etc, then they're going to ask you to pay the "site sponsor fees"... etc.
[/b]
So maybe we could just rephrase the words, saying someone found an awesome LED dealer in GTA area and we're gauging interest for a LOCAL GB.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
king lam don't try to be smart
we all know the intention
unfortunately, we have to stick with the rules

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
yea if it was as simple as that i would have unlocked it myself... but i cant bend the rules

i do reccomend myk for LEDs though

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
See PM

^ What he said
If you weren't a business and you were trying to help people out and not making a reasonable profit, you'd be allowed to sell on the forums.

On the other hand, if you're gaining business through the forums and advertising, etc, then they're going to ask you to pay the "site sponsor fees"... etc.
[/b]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Myk
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing