Mazda 6 Forums banner

Leaving for Cancun in 7 days

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jdips01 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I have been in Mexico for the last month and a half for work, opposite side of the country, but it is pretty nice. Have managed to make it the the ocean a few times and even went deep sea fishing. Also have yet to see a 6 down here! Have only seen one or two 3's even - and that's in Guadalajara, a pretty big city!!

#3 ·
Just be sure to use the room safe.

Picking up some friends at the airport today from Cabo.

They were naive and left there stuff lying around in the room. Came back and her purse was gone!

Can't be too careful.

John :cool:

#4 ·
Yeah, luckily there is a safe in every room. It is a timeshare and a pretty nice one at that. I know you can never be too careful, but they staff there is amazing! You can tell they are taken care of because they all are really nice. So I don't think it is as much of a problem.

So Pure, is it worth it to be down there for work? It sounds like you get some free time to enjoy it. I just finished getting my open water scuba diving certification so we can head down to Cozumel and check out the reefs. We might try and go deep sea fishing too.

I will definately keep my eye out and camera in hand if I see a 6 down there! :drive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.