Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have we done this? If so, oh well, here's another one. Lots of requests for leatherseats.com pictures, so I figured we'd get 'em all in one thread. Here's mine:

Graphite with Medium Red centers, two tone combo style, preforated with medium red double stitching. I also got them to match me a graphite shift boot. One of my favorite upgrades, by far. The pictures keep showing up purplish, which it's not at all. It's more maroon than the pictures look, but my digital camera is not so great, but you get the idea. Great, great product. I installed it myself, took about a week doing some every day. Very time consuming, but not hard, and the reward, well, wow. You enjoy it every time you get in the car. I highly recommend it. It's not bad to do yourself, very rewarding.

Let's see some others!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Although the graphite is a tad darker than the rest of my grey interior, it matches the steel grey exterior real well, and I think the darker grey looks better than grey that matches perfectly... some nice contrast. And the medium red, well that's my personal touch and I haven't had a bit of buyers remorse. And I had a hell of a time deciding on the colors.

I can't wait to see Marlon's graphite/dove grey and black/burnt orange combos!

·
Registered
444 Posts
nice! i mines are still not installed

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
that looks sweet, MZBuckeye. if you would have told me maroon and grey i would have frowned, but it defenitely looks good. nice color choice.

Bill said i will be getting mine in about 2 1/2 weeks, and that was over a week ago. so when i get mine installed i will post some pictures.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All these color combos look so great. I know there's more out there, let's see 'em!

I'd love to see black/dark blue two tone. That would look killer in a black or blue 6.

·
Registered
933 Posts
All these color combos look so great. I know there's more out there, let's see 'em!

I'd love to see black/dark blue two tone. That would look killer in a black or blue 6.
[/b]
I would have done a black/dark red two tone for mine...except my interior is tan :(
But thats ok, I love the way it looks now and don't regret getting the tan interior anymore!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Installed the wife's yesterday, will have some pics up when I get home, it took me and a buddy about 6 hours to to complete the car, just need to finsh the door inserts and the cover for the console, the black and burnt orange combo looks very good, IMHO!

The wife loves it, so that is most important!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Installed the wife's yesterday, will have some pics up when I get home, it took me and a buddy about 6 hours to to complete the car, just need to finsh the door inserts and the cover for the console, the black and burnt orange combo looks very good, IMHO!

The wife loves it, so that is most important!
[/b]
Can't wait to see it. Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Here are a few, more to come when I am done, with the car.

The cars in the garage are a friend of mine, 1950 Chevy and a 73' Dodge Challenger 440 Magnum

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Great two-tone! What a nice looking interior. :yesnod:
[/b]
Thanks! The leather is excellent and the fitment is excellent. Like to thank Sigma for his write up on the install and to the rest of the membership for their reviews and tips as well!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have black with blue inserts floating around somewhere on this forum, I can track them down later or someone can do the footwork for me if your bored.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
35 Participants
Svenson14
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing