Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda6club members! The old group buy thread is ridiculously long, so here is the next group buy! Since we already have a good list going, I will start taking orders immediately! I will take orders until Ocotber 6th. On the following Monday, October 9th, we will announce how many members have placed their order, and the discount will be determined. You can post here, email me, or PM me if you want to be on the list. If, at the end of the group buy, we didn't meet the maximum discount, you can cancel your order.

Here is the pricing:

Here is the list: (Taken from the other thread)
2. Boomer96 – interested
3. Pipedream – interested
4. Iboo – interested
5. Brokenman – interested
6. Phieveoz2slo – interested
7. Bigbaddad – In for sure
8. techfreak - interested
9. Bigstick28 - interested
10. hangupanddrive - interested
11. willerz - interested
12. MazdaDucky ORDERED
13. Mdrivera
14. Dmitry V
15. bigbaddad ORDERED

Also, come and visit our Mazda 6 specific interior page located here:
http://www.leatherseats.com/Mazda6_leather_kit.asp

If anyone has any questions, please post them here! Also, if you would like to see samples of our leather, just send an email to [email protected] with your name, address, what color your interior is currently, and what colors you would like to see.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
You guys should be all over this! Contact Bill and get those swatches and start mixing and matching, This is a great, great product and even if you have the OEM leather, this is far superior!

·
Registered
444 Posts
here is mine from the last GB, Cream and bone. Great stuff! still love them! it defenitely increase the car value!!! I wish i had sunroof, it would have highlighted the leather

<div align="center">

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You have mail!!!!!

One more thing, does the kit come with rear headrest covers also?

---Aloha

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm still intersted but im considering having the suade added on. What I am wondering is the longevity of it, how fast does it wear down? The reason I am considering suade is becouse I live in southern New England where we can have 90+ dagree days in the summer and sub zero days in the winter, niether of which is enjoyable with pure leather. So thats where I am at now, and sugestions?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
You have mail!!!!!

One more thing, does the kit come with rear headrest covers also?
---Aloha
[/b]

it does

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Better get swatches Boozted, they carry like 20 shades of grey :D

Again, can't say enough about how awesome this product is. Such a bargain too!

·
Registered
742 Posts
They are on the way. But the CF pattern is limited to grey, silver and black I believe.

Edit: just verified... These are the options for "carbon fiber pattern".

·
Registered
165 Posts
You can upgrade me on the list as in for sure, just waiting for my swatches to come in. I will ask again, I have the tan interior, how does the lighter tan color on my interior sound as the outline of the seat and then my redfire metallic exterior color sound for the insert... I havent seen too many pics of red and tan seat covers, I think it would look great, any comments?

Also, on the other group buy post I thought I saw shipping for free if like 20 members bought or something? Was I right or just seeing things?

Would anyone recommend perforated inserts over non-perforated?

So if say 20 people bought the seats and I wanted perforated inserts, with two tone, how much am I looking at? What else is a hidden cost that I will have to pay for... I dont know if I am going to have these professionally installed or not... would I need an instalation kit if I were to get it professionaly installed?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions... I am sure I will have more to come.... :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
did you ever get the pattern for the hatchback rear seats??
[/b]
Yes, this is important cause I own a hatchback also!

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
when is this going to end?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
We have a hatch and a wagon, I am sure they have the pattern by now. Here is my two tone choice Graphite Gray & Dove Gray

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i also want to know how much i am looking at for black with white inserts, and white door panel inserts, also i am gonna probably have it installed by the pros so do i still need the instalation kit. i too want to know about the shipping info.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i also want to know how much i am looking at for black with white inserts, and white door panel inserts, also i am gonna probably have it installed by the pros so do i still need the instalation kit. i too want to know about the shipping info.
[/b]
Do the math from the initial post.
What I did is, used the most expensive price quote for one buyer, I think it was $679.00
Then from there, you add on the extras, like for me, I want two tone=$30.00, install kit=$25.00, color stitching=$0.00, flat perforated inserts=$35.00, and shipping=$30.00
So, worse case scenario, if I'm the only buyer, my grand total would be $799.00
Now, hopefully others will come through, and order kits also...that will start to bring everybody's price down.
Thus the advantages of having a Group Buy!
Someone correct me, if I'm wrong :p

---Aloha

1 - 20 of 164 Posts