Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just testing waters on a lease transfer on my 2004 Mazda6 "sport" hatch... It's the GS model for Canadians... Lapis blue ext, grey cloth int... Good for 96,000kms (or 100,000kms - I forgot exactly).. It was leased for 48 months ending in Sept 2008. Payments are exactly CDN$299.99 a month everything included.

If you know anyone interested in a mint condition 6 (I'm a OC neat freak), pass this along... I'm looking to get rid of this sometime after May 2006 but before Sept 2006 (so the one taking over will have at least 24 months left...)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Good luck with this Richard. I'd like to add for the record that the car in question is one of the cleanest and most well-kept 6's I've ever seen.

Yes, Richard, you are a neat freak :)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Haroon! :)

I have a feeling I'm going to end up keeping the car until the term ends though... It's kinda hard to find someone who want to takeover a lease... I don't really want to go the "lease-busters" route, since the fee is quite pricey..

·
Registered
605 Posts
Good luck with this Richard. I'd like to add for the record that the car in question is one of the cleanest and most well-kept 6's I've ever seen.

Yes, Richard, you are a neat freak :)
[/b]
I agree.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
ehmmm too bad richard, my friend just got a 04 mazda6 GS-v6, he wont mind the engine, but he would like bigger space... so he drives his 3 to commute, and 6 wit his family..... u should told me earlier... but good luck man !!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello!

Just testing waters on a lease transfer on my 2004 Mazda6 "sport" hatch... It's the GS model for Canadians... Lapis blue ext, grey cloth int... Good for 96,000kms (or 100,000kms - I forgot exactly).. It was leased for 48 months ending in Sept 2008. Payments are exactly CDN$299.99 a month everything included.

If you know anyone interested in a mint condition 6 (I'm a OC neat freak), pass this along... I'm looking to get rid of this sometime after May 2006 but before Sept 2006 (so the one taking over will have at least 24 months left...)

Thanks!
[/b]
I'd try one of these.
http://www.leasetrader.com/
http://www.swapalease.com/

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Steve is curious about how much the Lease-End value would be because he would most likely buy the car after, hes going to try and work it out with our parents so maybe you wont have to keep it as long as you think. He might try and swing it as a birthday present so it might work out nicely

·
Registered
605 Posts
Steve is curious about how much the Lease-End value would be because he would most likely buy the car after, hes going to try and work it out with our parents so maybe you wont have to keep it as long as you think. He might try and swing it as a birthday present so it might work out nicely
[/b]
I thought Steve doesnt know how to drive a stick.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i want anton 6 disc changer

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
loox like I ll have to wait for the dvd/navi system
since I decided to buy some other parts
that's why i want the 6 disc for now

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
12 Participants
BangHatch
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing