Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

I never got caught in the act, but I when I first discovered it and was fascinated with it all the time I was told by my mom to use a tissue cuz she didnt like washing my crusty socks and shirts all the time. :laugh:

·
Registered
979 Posts
interesting topic you fellas all know you've been caught.. And don't say you don't do it cuz that means you do it double the average male..

·
Registered
142 Posts
That is the greatest thread EVER!!!! I have been LMAO for the past 20 minutes. :laugh:

My stomach hurts.

·
Registered
427 Posts
That thread is rediculously funny. Who in their right mind would even admit to getting caught in THAT way? Thanks for the laugh M6SLover.

·
Registered
110 Posts
There one a good time about 6 months ago when my girlfriend and I were still together and i lived in my parents house, that we were doin' the dirty in my basement and my dad comes walkin down the stairs and turns the corner into the other room, I guess he knew we were doing it, so we just layed under a blanket in the other room naked and he says "can you come help with something real quick" so I reply "Im in the middle of a movie" and since my dad and I are close and good friends he says "Watching one or making one?" Basically I laughed hard with him the next day and my girlfriend didnt want to look my parents in the eyes again!

Thankfully since i've moved out for college, no more of that!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That thread is rediculously funny. Who in their right mind would even admit to getting caught in THAT way? Thanks for the laugh M6SLover.
[/b]
You are most welcome. I thank god I was never in such a situation. I would have hung myself in shame. :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
that guy has some issue. I mean home, ok...but at school and work??? wtf?? haha
[/b]
Seriously man - i can't believe that dude was jerking it at work!! And at the urinal for that matter! Something's fishy about that - maybe he's a five second wonder. Regardless that thread is hilarious and I can't believe how quickly it spread on the net.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
jage
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing