Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a basic install on the side of the trunk to take up the least space possible. Happy with the amps. Great deal for the price. These Blaupunkts are very solid amps and an amazing price on ebay right now. Its a 4100 and a 2200 (100x4 + 600x1). Paid 230 for both.

·
Registered
491 Posts
How do they compare to your old amps?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do they compare to your old amps?
[/b]
They sound just as clear as my older amps. Just more powerful so I have more midbass. More tuning is required but its been raining all day. Really the sound is pretty much indistinguishible. These were their top of the line and retailed around 400-500 bucks.

Also new headunit. 880PRS. Have it running an all active front stage. With Dayton rs180s and Morel PG ti elite tweets. Best unit I ever had for sq purposes.

Might as well add pics of the new tweets.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sweet setup. If I ever get mine done, it would be active as well with an Eclipse CD8053

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks nice, supprised to hear they sound as good as your Zapco's. On a side note, Damn bigger george are you ever gonna finish? :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
i wish, the guy that was supposed to do my fiberglass is lost somewhere. i may have lost my money and even some of my equipment :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts