Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2020 mazda 6gtr crystal soal red love the car only has 24000 miles on it and stone chips and scratch from snow brush it kept in garage when not cleaning or on the road I had it for 26.5 months it's my 4th mszda 6 2nd red one why does it chip so bad it's my baby I don't tail gate in bad snow we don't even drive it and this new red which we love is awful not at all durable I think mazda should repaint the front of car it is so sickening how it is chipped my black one and silver one never chiped or got scratched like this new crystal soul red does very disappointed now they say no more maxda 6 I'll be leaving the brand I like sedans and the 3 is to small a d rear wheel drive is ridicules all wheels drive sedan to keep me buying mazda or its good by in March of 2023

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
punctuation

punc·tu·a·tion
[ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
punctuation

punc·tu·a·tion
[ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning:
'Cmon guys... not necessary. You can understand the post without being preachy... We're not all really proficient with the Queen's English.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 2020 mazda 6gtr crystal soal red love the car only has 24000 miles on it and stone chips and scratch from snow brush it kept in garage when not cleaning or on the road I had it for 26.5 months it's my 4th mszda 6 2nd red one why does it chip so bad it's my baby I don't tail gate in bad snow we don't even drive it and this new red which we love is awful not at all durable I think mazda should repaint the front of car it is so sickening how it is chipped my black one and silver one never chiped or got scratched like this new crystal soul red does very disappointed now they say no more maxda 6 I'll be leaving the brand I like sedans and the 3 is to small a d rear wheel drive is ridicules all wheels drive sedan to keep me buying mazda or its good by in March of 2023
Thanks for being my English teacher man 👨‍🏫 ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts