Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers

Woohoo! It's set to be built early March and due to arrive later in the month. My dealer proactively ordered the car a couple weeks back thinking if I didn't want it, they'd have no problem selling it. I contacted him a couple days ago, decided to go with it, and stopped by today to sign and seal the deal. I had contacted another dealer in the area that could get me a slightly better price on an order but they quoted me a May build with June/July delivery. Well, anyway, on to the features:

Mazda 6s
Lapis blue
5-spd manual
Moonroof
Sport package
Comfort package
Bose system
Leather
Side airbags

I'll definitely post alot of pictures to my site once she arrives!

:cheers

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reading Topic: Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!

Congrats. That's the exact same car I have ordered. Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)....

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

Originally posted by mxtheory

Congrats.  That's the exact same car I have ordered.  Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)...[/b]
My dealer said he had another option to call a dealership in Delaware that had the same config coming in sooner, but they only laughed when he called them about a trade. Said it was already sold. Apparently it was the only other blue of that kind in a 8 state area. Was that yours? :D

·
Registered
77 Posts

Yah, I am also ordering a 6s in lapis blue in the same configuration. Ordered in February allocation, due to arrive in April per dealer. Can't wait....

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I ordered the same the same thing except with the optional front bumper with fog lights and sport gill. I ordered mine at the end of Jan. so I'm hoping the snows gone and it gets here in the begining of April.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Originally posted by kyler13

Originally posted by mxtheory

Congrats.  That's the exact same car I have ordered.  Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)...[/b]
My dealer said he had another option to call a dealership in Delaware that had the same config coming in sooner, but they only laughed when he called them about a trade. Said it was already sold. Apparently it was the only other blue of that kind in a 8 state area. Was that yours? :D

[/b][/quote]

About the board acting funny, yeah, it's doing it for me. Perhaps we found a bug in the message board code? I know PHP, I volunteer to debug :)...Anyhow, I doubt that's mine, unfortunatly. I ordrered my 6s last Thursday and besides, of all 4 dealerships in about a 50 mile radius, absolutely NONE had a fully loaded 6s manual in the blue there or on the way. And those that did have 6s manuals coming in, they were spoken for.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Originally posted by PimpDaddyKABZ

did this thread suddenly get freaky on you half way down?
Right after the post by harris?  [/b]

This has happened before, A mod just needs to delete the html code that is being shown in Haris' post. I think that should fix it.

·
Registered
468 Posts

congrats man. you'll enjoy it i'm sure..just don't compare it to that beautiful supra u had (checked ur ablum of the supra pics) why'd ya sell it anyways?

·
Registered
178 Posts

Sweet!! you will have ablast with it. I love my womans yellow 6s I am getting rid of my focus as soon as the NAV is avalable in the USA. I hope it will be in the mid year upgrades they have planed for late march or april.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Originally posted by White 6s

congrats man. you'll enjoy it i'm sure..just don't compare it to that beautiful supra u had (checked ur ablum of the supra pics) why'd ya sell it anyways?[/b]
Unfortunately, the Supra didn't fit into my future with marriage and house right around the corner. I basically sold the Supra for a couple hundred more than I paid for it 3 years ago. That money will help.....and I'll always have the memories. <sniff> The reason I'm getting the Mazda? Who says just because I'm being domesticated that I can't still have fun. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts