Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers

Woohoo! It's set to be built early March and due to arrive later in the month. My dealer proactively ordered the car a couple weeks back thinking if I didn't want it, they'd have no problem selling it. I contacted him a couple days ago, decided to go with it, and stopped by today to sign and seal the deal. I had contacted another dealer in the area that could get me a slightly better price on an order but they quoted me a May build with June/July delivery. Well, anyway, on to the features:

Mazda 6s
Lapis blue
5-spd manual
Moonroof
Sport package
Comfort package
Bose system
Leather
Side airbags

I'll definitely post alot of pictures to my site once she arrives!

:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Reading Topic: Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!

Congrats. That's the exact same car I have ordered. Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by mxtheory


            Congrats.  That's the exact same car I have ordered.  Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)...[/b]
My dealer said he had another option to call a dealership in Delaware that had the same config coming in sooner, but they only laughed when he called them about a trade. Said it was already sold. Apparently it was the only other blue of that kind in a 8 state area. Was that yours? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Reading Topic: Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!

Yah, I am also ordering a 6s in lapis blue in the same configuration. Ordered in February allocation, due to arrive in April per dealer. Can't wait....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!

I ordered the same the same thing except with the optional front bumper with fog lights and sport gill. I ordered mine at the end of Jan. so I'm hoping the snows gone and it gets here in the begining of April.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by kyler13


            QUOTE
Originally posted by mxtheory


            Congrats.  That's the exact same car I have ordered.  Maybe 6-8 weeks is accurate after all (knocks furiously on wood)...[/b]
My dealer said he had another option to call a dealership in Delaware that had the same config coming in sooner, but they only laughed when he called them about a trade. Said it was already sold. Apparently it was the only other blue of that kind in a 8 state area. Was that yours? :D

[/b][/quote]

About the board acting funny, yeah, it's doing it for me. Perhaps we found a bug in the message board code? I know PHP, I volunteer to debug :)...Anyhow, I doubt that's mine, unfortunatly. I ordrered my 6s last Thursday and besides, of all 4 dealerships in about a 50 mile radius, absolutely NONE had a fully loaded 6s manual in the blue there or on the way. And those that did have 6s manuals coming in, they were spoken for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by PimpDaddyKABZ


            did this thread suddenly get freaky on you half way down?
Right after the post by harris?  [/b]

This has happened before, A mod just needs to delete the html code that is being shown in Haris' post. I think that should fix it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

congrats man. you'll enjoy it i'm sure..just don't compare it to that beautiful supra u had (checked ur ablum of the supra pics) why'd ya sell it anyways?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

Sweet!! you will have ablast with it. I love my womans yellow 6s I am getting rid of my focus as soon as the NAV is avalable in the USA. I hope it will be in the mid year upgrades they have planed for late march or april.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replying to Topic 'Lapis blue 6s manual on the way!!!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by White 6s


            congrats man. you'll enjoy it i'm sure..just don't compare it to that beautiful supra u had (checked ur ablum of the supra pics) why'd ya sell it anyways?[/b]
Unfortunately, the Supra didn't fit into my future with marriage and house right around the corner. I basically sold the Supra for a couple hundred more than I paid for it 3 years ago. That money will help.....and I'll always have the memories. <sniff> The reason I'm getting the Mazda? Who says just because I'm being domesticated that I can't still have fun. :D
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top