Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The results of the Louisiana Dec. 10th mazda6 meet: 4 mazda6's showed up!
That was expected and worth it, and the weather held, considering it was cloudy and cool.

The meet lasted a good three hours, in which time we exchanged thoughts, questions, and concerns about cars, hurricanes, jobs, and kids (toyo, thanks for the two additionals :hoho: ) We will try to get a meet gonig again (1st quarter, 2006) and maybe even do it on date and location with other cars, since there are so few LA mazda6 members.

The member attendees:
............................................darminion..............................................ambient_6..............................................itbeanew1................................................toyoguy

·
Registered
91 Posts
oh man
who ever has the silver 6 - one thing. great minds think alike
i was planning to do the same hood and paint on my lapis blue. was gonna switch my rims out for the black with schrome lip too
its gonna take me forever to do cuz i dont have the funds
great job

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Way to go everyone! I wish I could have been there and I'm definitely going to try and be at the next one. Thanks for organizing it!!! :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sorry I couldn't come guys, way overslept :zzz: My car looks ghetto anyways right now. I will try to show up with everything fixed up next time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i've always loved the look of ambient's car. probably one of my favorite silver ones on this board.
[/b]
Me and him both have the blacked out taillights, he just has more money than me :(

·
Registered
683 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts