Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any local meets around the los angeles area, or atleast somewhere around...seems like most of them are either in San Fran area, OC area, or even SD area.

Only meet I know around here happens to be a friday weekly meet for 240s, which I'd rather not attend with my beat up 240.

9/28 - San Gabriel Meet

From what I can tell I guess these people are coming, or might be?

technoholic_79
lolwtferic
silpherh
blaeznazn24 (maybe)
ksource (maybe)
Atom44wat (I edited it myself thanks!)

It's right on the corner of San Gabriel and Valley. You can't miss it.

Get off the 10 freeway at San Gabriel Blvd. towards San Gabriel and just head a ways up and it should be on your left.
[/b]
also complements of google maps : SG Superstore

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
OC Isn't exactly far to go. If I'm going to atom/tea's place its still a 40 minute drive from my place in the OC, maybe less for you :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell, I don't even think I see any Speed6s around my area.

I think I've seen a grand total of one other than mine since I got mine. Even when I didn't I only knew of one that went to the local HS that is next to where I live...I rarely see any...I feel alone lol.

·
Registered
329 Posts
When I was driving to Irvine every day I saw 5 different speed 6's so I know there out there. I would regularly see a black one @ about 7:45 near Magnolia on the 405 parking lot. Where do you guys generally meet up in the OC?

·
Registered
297 Posts
anyone know of any local meets around the los angeles area, or atleast somewhere around...seems like most of them are either in San Fran area, OC area, or even SD area.

Only meet I know around here happens to be a friday weekly meet for 240s, which I'd rather not attend with my beat up 240.
[/b]

True that...I think I'm the only 6 owner in LA that has a been modded up...I can meet you if you want...I, too, would like to meet folks from OC, but it seems like when I ask when and where they're planning a meet, they disappear...Still eager to meet fellow 6 owner is SoCal...BTW, I live near USC county hospital near downtown LA...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
people come to our place all the time, be it to mod something, learn how to mod something or just watch and talk. we're about 10-15 minutes from Autobacs, which most people in the area know.

you can also check out socalimports.com, the set up some weekly meets around, even in LA i believe. never any 6's, but if you are just looking to meet up with car people.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I work near in K-Town actually so meeting in the downtown LA area isn't half bad for me, maybe hang out until after rush hour, I really don't like sitting in 1 hrs of traffic to go like 15 miles...if you know what I mean.

Maybe I'll hit up an OC event. I've been wanting to hit Sevenstock too...anyone going?

(car I really wanted was a 7) lol.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I work near in K-Town actually so meeting in the downtown LA area isn't half bad for me, maybe hang out until after rush hour, I really don't like sitting in 1 hrs of traffic to go like 15 miles...if you know what I mean.
Maybe I'll hit up an OC event. I've been wanting to hit Sevenstock too...anyone going?

(car I really wanted was a 7) lol.
[/b]
that will be nice...where can we meet?...I don't mind driving...however, can't meet up right now, having issue with my 6 and I'm trying to find a cheap place to get it fix (broken cat that came along CP-E header)...by the way, do you know any shop that can customize me a new cat system?...I don't want to go to a random shop cause they'll charge me a lot...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually what area do you live around? I live in the SGV area.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm from the SGV, as is pray4mojo, Hoho, and SilpherH. I go to down to the OC every now and then to harass Odonut. And then theres blaeznazn who isn't too far away either.

If you want to meet up just let me know.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What cars do they/you all drive? (6i, 6s, ms6?)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts