Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls,

I have managed to acquire a 53 page slide presentation (powerpoint) showing detailed pictures and technical drawings on the L3 engine assembled and disassembled.

There are performance graphs on kW and Nm throught the rpm range. Ignition advance and retard specifications along with drawings detailing operation.

Cylinder head drawings and pictures, including bucket valve adjustment, valve angles etc and a picture looking at the valves in the combustion chamber.

I'm not going to post it online (5.43Mb) and it takes nearly 50 minutes to email, so if you tell me what sections your interested in, I'll email justs those slides. Please don't ask for the full set - as I explained above ... sorry to disappoint.

If your involved in a Mazda 6 performance / accessories company, I'm happy to email to full PowerPoint presentation.

There are some slight conditions .... this information is for personal use and not to be posted on any website, as it was given in strict confidence by a senior mazda engineering manager.

I can be contacted on [email protected].

Warren Whittaker

·
Registered
30 Posts
Replying to Topic 'L3 2.3 litre engine technical diagrams'

Thanks for the info Warren
How did you talk Mazda into giving you the slides?

Anyway, for the average driver whats the most useful information and how does it help?
Done any mods to your car yet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts