Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if anyone has used these rims and if you have any words of advice or caution with them? I can get them for a really good price from a friend of mine so I was thinking of getting them as I like a few of their designs.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm looking at either the KR566 or KR228's in a 18x7.5 black center chrome looking lip. i've never looked them up online but it seems the kr566's sell for around 180-200 a rim and the 228's are 178-198 a rim. Damn makes my price seem good lol.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Back when I drove the car more often, I never had a problem with them, plus they look good. Good wheels, especially for the prices you quoted there.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Check out www.victoriatire.com for kyowa wheels. Great prices...dealt with them twice now with zero issues. They have one of the wheels your looking at...

228's for $149 ea. 18x7.5

i've got the k206's and i love them. They look really sharp! Get a lot of compliments on them. No probs with bent rims either...and i drive on some pretty bad roads here in Springfield.

I say go for it....and good luck!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Kit's wheels is teh sex:

[/b]

AGREED ^^^ i'm still waiting to see pictures of the rear, are they posted somewhere yet?

figure i'd post up a couple of my new pictures...since it applys to the post and all...

This car is for SALE by the way ^^^

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
jimmy they look good.

you know what would set it off tho...some nice drilled or slotted rotors!!! and paint the calipers! Your wheels have a very open design so with those two additions it would look great!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i got my final quote on rims today. now just based on the 2 6's i've seen i like those rims and my price on the 206's and 228's is 410 in black 450 in hyper black in 18x7.5. on the 566's it's 410 and they're 2 tone. based on that what would ya'll choose i like them all evenly just can't decide.

·
Registered
142 Posts
^2nd. The 206's are the shiz but none of the big retailers carry them from what I've seen.

Bumpin - What color is your car? I've got a Lapis and am considering the 206 in Black or HyperBlack.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's my price through a friend who is sponsored by kyowa wheels/sells them at his store. my car is bright island blue and i'm doing red brake calipers. i'm thinking either the dark silver or hyper black would look best.

·
Registered
434 Posts
that's my price through a friend who is sponsored by kyowa wheels/sells them at his store. my car is bright island blue and i'm doing red brake calipers. i'm thinking either the dark silver or hyper black would look best.
[/b]
by any chance, does ur friend know the weights of 206s, 210s, and 316s in 17 inches? emailed kyowa awhile ago about it but never got a response.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i can try and find out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts