Mazda 6 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 356 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Must give credit where credit is due!!

I think i have about 5 or so into my interior so far but silver is a complete bitch to paint & have it come out consistent. Very time consuming. I will be glad once i finally complete it.

The covers on the handles on passenger doors just pop off right? I think i have asked you this before lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
179 Posts
That's going to be one Sikh 6. Corny jokes out of the way it's coming along well.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Haha yeah
Honestly all parts come out really easy, except the steeringwheel trim without controls, that was a bitch to take out and we had to take apart the whole steeringwheel to get to the one screw that held it in! But yeah the door handle bar trim just pops out
There is only a few things I still wanna paint!
And nice I appreciate corny jokes lol
Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yeah you pretty much have my list @Isnt
Add tint to that and its complete!
I am buying a 03-05 sports bumper for my car. Since it'll be that bumper the 03-05 grilles will fit without a problem and without those ugly gaps also!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Haha I got a spoiler lying in my garage lol
Just to lazy to be bothered to go and bolts for it!
Its off of a 2006 civic Si (my buddy gave it to me after he bought a airplane wing lol it fits the mazda 6 nicely and looks good though).

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The 2 door or 4 door si?

You should just place it on your car and take a few pics from different angles, I'm curious to see how that would look, please? :D

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Sounds cool, very interested! @Tag me?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
That looks pretty freakin awesome man! I'd certainly take that over the overused Oem wing that everyone has...I'd certainly look into it myself if I didn't just get a ms6 lip/spoiler lol. Looks sick though!! +1 for originality!

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Looks good man. You would certianly be the only 6 i know of with that spoiler. Originality FTW!!

Before blacking out the brake light on it i would see if you can get it to work first. If you can my vote says keep it red. If you cant get it to illuminate then black that sucker out.

You are going to get the spoiler painted to match i assume?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
The paint is actually visually no different from what my mazda is!
The only difference I can tell is that the spoiler has more flakes than my 6
I am sure there is a difference but I took a good hard look for a few mins and I couldnt tell anything so I am thinking I'll just keep it that way.
And even if I can get it to work the red looks a little out of place to me
I'll probably black it out no matter what :p

61 - 80 of 356 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.