Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
On mine (2004) all the Window control housings had one screw in that pocket I described, under the strip of rubber or whatever you want to call it. As for the door handle housings there is a circle plastic Cap that you pop open directly behind the handle, in the center of the housing, pop it open ( I just used a paper clip) and it reveals a screw. Unscrew that then slide it over the handle.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mine is a 2006 so it might not be the same
but i will defs give it a shot tmrw!
i will let you guys know how it went!
BTW my LEDs came in earlier and they are now mounted!
They make the interior so much brighter and they look amazing!
Pictures will follow!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Okay my attempt at plast dipping interior pieces white failed miserably!
Plasti dip does not stick well to interior parts!
It looked alright, except there were LOTS of little bubbles!
So I will do the regular 3 step method sometime next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have those same subs. I got mine for 130. :) Box, amp, and subs. Plus wires! =D

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Alright so now some of my interior is painter white!
The areas around the door handle and the door lock, the two little pieces left and right of the horn (Cruise and normally volume control) And the door pull thing's trim are white!
Thise time I did it the proper way and it came out nicely!
Even though one of my idiot friends botched a couple of times, but he is incompetent with his hands so it's alright lol
I'll put pictures up once I find my actual camera!
My iPhone sucks at pictures

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Haha I like exclamation marks!!!
Beats the plain old .
But yeah I am quite excited that this car is turning out the way it is
Yea I hear ya.. It's nice to finally have car other people are genuinely impressed with.

You need tint, tint you need...

It will bring it together a lot more..
Gah. I wish NH didn't have such strict tint laws :(

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
In Calgary you can get away with tinting your front windows to the point where you are still barely visible!
The back and rear windows I can do as black as I want

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Okay so i have now ordered my HID kit, Black chrome colored aluminium floor mats, alluminium Mazda 6 scuff plates and a Dynomat license plate kit to stop my license plate from rattling sooo much!
All i gotta do is wait for them to be shipped.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Damn eBay takes a long ass time to ship to canada!
It's been like 2-3 weeks :/

Depends on the seller, and the shipping method. If you got 'free shipping' it's most likely going to be the slowest/cheapest available. Many sellers allow you to upgrade the shipping for whatever the cost comes out to.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Okay!
So now I have changed basically all my lights!
The 194s in the headlights are now ice blue! And the low beam is replaced by 8000k HIDs.
I put LEDs into the side markers, but since my side markers are the stock orange one it kinda gives of a red/orange light. So I am not sure if I am keeping them in. And the reverse lights I replaced with the bulbs Baku recommended
And my license plate kit came too, so now people hear my bass not my license plate!
Cold air intake, mats, evil M rear symbol and stubby antenna are still on the way!
Pics are up!

21 - 40 of 356 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.