Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Car looks good dude. As chris said, tint, wheels & moar low to pull everything together.

Personally im not a fan of the CF wrap on the gas door but to each their own.

Do you not have controls for the radio on your steering wheel? Im pretty sure your steering wheel is the first ive seen like that.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Lol thanks man. Looks better than the previous stuff for sure. Still not my style to CF wrap stuff though. All that really matters is you like it though.

I had thought about plasti dipping that bar above the licence plate black but decided not to after seeing it photo shopped.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Ya it wont look quite like the actual finished product but does give ya a damn good idea what it will look like. I wish i had PS skills but got no time to learn plus my comp isnt being nice lately.

I do like your vinyl in the back window. You have a local decal place make that for you?

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Must give credit where credit is due!!

I think i have about 5 or so into my interior so far but silver is a complete bitch to paint & have it come out consistent. Very time consuming. I will be glad once i finally complete it.

The covers on the handles on passenger doors just pop off right? I think i have asked you this before lol.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Looks good man. You would certianly be the only 6 i know of with that spoiler. Originality FTW!!

Before blacking out the brake light on it i would see if you can get it to work first. If you can my vote says keep it red. If you cant get it to illuminate then black that sucker out.

You are going to get the spoiler painted to match i assume?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.