Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been here in a long time so please forgive me if this info I am asking about is readily available. My 6s has abot 36,000 miles on it and I want to take it in for some warrenty work, being a 2004 model it has some of the small but annoying problems that I remember people complaining about: fuse box cover, squeeky dash....etc. Is there a list of problems that are recognized by Mazda that i could print/download? I thought when I first joined here almost 2 years ago there was some info on the main page but I could be mistaken. Also does anyone else have a problem with the steering whell leather cover flaking off? I can understand if it was wear but it is happening in places I never touch. Thanks in advance for your replys. JimC

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have not been here in a long time so please forgive me if this info I am asking about is readily available. My 6s has abot 36,000 miles on it and I want to take it in for some warrenty work, being a 2004 model it has some of the small but annoying problems that I remember people complaining about: fuse box cover, squeeky dash....etc. Is there a list of problems that are recognized by Mazda that i could print/download? I thought when I first joined here almost 2 years ago there was some info on the main page but I could be mistaken. Also does anyone else have a problem with the steering whell leather cover flaking off? I can understand if it was wear but it is happening in places I never touch. Thanks in advance for your replys. JimC
[/b]
Like this http://www.finishlineperformance.com/mazda...tins_index.html ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts