Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K so everyone that has a 06 mazda 6 pay attention, o yeah and one with the sport package. The lower fog lamps are H11 bulbs not H3s or H1s. Grrr and i already ordered my bulbs sheesh!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
integraded fog lights are h3...the ones that are in the same housing as the headlights...unless they changed it for the 06

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
integraded fog lights are h3...the ones that are in the same housing as the headlights...unless they changed it for the 06
[/b]
I just called my local mazda dealer and he told me the high and low beam are H1s and the lower fog lamp is a H11. Then I called PIAA and they told me the ones in the headlight are H1s and the lower fog is a H3. SO now im really kinda frustrated cuz i have ordered 2 sets of H1s, 1 set of H3s and one set of H11s, im gonna have lights coming out of my @##!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
[/b]
The 2006 moved them to the lower bumper where they belong.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mazda will install them in a non-sport, but they are not in the sport package. They are dealer installed, not factory installed. :slap:
[/b]
Actually they are not dealer installed on the 06s, they are part of the sport package for the i, atleast in 06 anyway.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Believe me, I know what I am talking about... You will know when you are being doubted :slap:
[/b]
Didnt mean to doubt your knowledge, maybe u can tell me what size bulbs the lower fog lamps are i have been told they are either H3s or H11s, and they were guys from mazda parts departments, my fav was the guy that could only tell me the damn part number for the stock bulb, lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What is the part number? On the 03-05, the ones in the lower fogs are H1 and the integrated ones into the headlights are H3's.
[/b]
im cant remeber the part number because i was so pissed that none of them could tell me what kind my lower for lights were. Thats another thing one person told me the ones in the headlight were h1s lol God parts people are dumb

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
7 Participants
ZoomZoom Diva
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing