Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
667 Posts
The fourth one would be the integrated fog light.

· Registered
2,204 Posts
yeah ^^^ but many of us have lower fogs as well...

· Registered
2,204 Posts
^^^ all good things come with patience. i have fogs but i really want eyelids and you have those....

· Registered
307 Posts
Jess i wondered the same thing when i got mine. Seems that the oldeer 6's had fogs in that housing also. Just a fake-out light in mine. '07

· Registered
434 Posts
^^^ all good things come with patience. i have fogs but i really want eyelids and you have those....
I just got the email today that my eyelids are getting painted and will ship(from China) in 3-5 days. Taking forever on them. I ordered them same day as the halos and the halos should arrive on Monday 3/7/11.

Jess i wondered the same thing when i got mine. Seems that the oldeer 6's had fogs in that housing also. Just a fake-out light in mine. '07
Same here...'07 with what looks like chrome domes in place of the fog lights. lol
I'd like to have fog lights but I'm considering a body kit so it would be a waste of money until I decide for sure.

· Registered
137 Posts
Hey this might be a dumb question too then, but I have the same 4th set of lights in my 04 and they have never worked. I even have the fog light switch on the blinker knob. Could it actually be possible the lights work but the bulbs are burnt out (and dare I say) I'm just too dumb to have ever checked this before?

· Registered
307 Posts
I guess its possible..kinda strange place to put fogs IMO.i happened to catch a 6 the other night with them on..and if i didnt know better i woulda thought they had their high beams on. Take the cap off the back of the light and check there..easiest way to tell.

· Administrator
2021 Mazda6 Carbon Edition
10,189 Posts
Check the fuses first. If they're both out, a fuse may be to blame.

· Registered
137 Posts
UPDATE!
So, contrary to MY belief…I actually am dumb. This car has had factory DL the whole time I’ve owned it and I never knew it. The bulbs were burnt out…(both of them, weird huh?)

· Registered
137 Posts
Yeah I would check it bro...its amazing how much better I can see at night with those on. They really do work and fill in the dark areas around the headlights. <smacking forehead>

· Registered
2,204 Posts
nobodys perfect, dont beat urself up. be happy that your car is cooler and safer now.

Reactions: Speedbumps_suk
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.