Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've looked all over this forum as well as others, and have seen enough people having problems programing their fob. I have a 2003 mazda 6 i just bought used, and the two remotes that came with the car (i was told were out of batteries) did not program following the 9-11 step program found all over. I then ordered a new fob off ebay and this one will not program either. I have spent about 5 hours researching and trying to program just one of the three fobs but am unfortunately going to take it to a dealership tomorrow if nobody has any advice on where to continue from here.

The other issue i noticed is my radio display. It seems that some of the leds are malfunctioning, but when you touch the led display or press hard on the top (where the little compartment opens) the leds show up solid. anybody have a fix on this or should i open it up and look for some lose connections?

I'd appreciate any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i am having the same problem with the 09 mazda6. programing is easy. If you did it right the car door locks react a bunch. I think our problem is with the actual antanae's. i heard something about the car sensing a short and it wont let you do things sometimes....like hit a button on the keyless that doesn't work. I bet when you hold the button down and look on your dash the little key light blinks but does nothing. THe light is supposed to turn green to let you know the battery is bad. Blinks red when theres a short...mazda should have designed better recievers. I am going to go through crap with this cause i bought used.

i have research 12+ hours. came up with moisture and humidy being a problem and the antenae. my spelling if off but that the gist of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts