Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is another post on this, please give me the link. I tried a search and nothing came up. I was just wondering which company would be better to order leather seats from as far as quality, expense, satisfaction, ect... Any input would be great! Thanks :)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Knowing nothing of Katzkins, I would still go with leatherseats.com

I have seen their product in several applications, and it looks and feels awesome.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Knowing nothing of Katzkins, I would still go with leatherseats.com

I have seen their product in several applications, and it looks and feels awesome.
[/b]
I second that. The leather from leatherseats.com fits perfect and looks great.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
go with leatherseats.com

they are a board sponsor so you can probably get a better price as well

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
K, back on topic. Has anyone had their seats professionally installed from leatherseats.com and how much did they cost? It's worth my time to just have them installed by someone else depending on the cost

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of your replies... it sounds like leatherseats is the way to go... I have allready talked to a guy and have my package ready... just wanted to see which company is more popular amoung the people here... now I just need to start my job... and save up the money for them... I dont know if I will be able to install them myself... I dont trust myself with that. I installed my back lights and sidemarkers... but thats about all I can do lol...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
K, back on topic. Has anyone had their seats professionally installed from leatherseats.com and how much did they cost? It's worth my time to just have them installed by someone else depending on the cost
[/b]
Matt, look into Classic soft trim in your area. They did the install on my 06. You can check the garage for a few pictures. I believe it would run you about 1k, depending on the selection you make.

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/

·
Registered
120 Posts
The leather is softer than a 50 year old strippers tits.
[/b]
dayam....they don't have decent strip joints round yer area?!!

hmmm...i'll just take your word on that and leave it alone.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for all of your replies... it sounds like leatherseats is the way to go... I have allready talked to a guy and have my package ready... just wanted to see which company is more popular amoung the people here... now I just need to start my job... and save up the money for them... I dont know if I will be able to install them myself... I dont trust myself with that. I installed my back lights and sidemarkers... but thats about all I can do lol...
[/b]

Ah to be young, jobless, irresponsible, and to have no debts that I could afford to indiscriminately spend money on leather seats.

I hate my life.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah to be young, jobless, irresponsible, and to have no debts that I could afford to indiscriminately spend money on leather seats.

I hate my life.
[/b]
I really hope you are not talking about me because if you are that was totally unneccessary. I am extremely responsible, so just keep your mouth shut because you dont know anything about me.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Katzkins, Classic Soft Trim, and Leatherseats.com are all comparable as far as quality. It really depends on whether or not you want to install it yourself. Leatherseats.com is the best choice in that case, but if you want someone to install it for you, it's going to cost around $1k regardless of which brand you choose.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
falcontx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing