Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Leather seats installed and my magnaflow catback. I had my seats installed at a local katzkin dealer. The car look much better than before and it matches my interior perfectly. The catback makes very deep (not too loud) sound. i just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics of the back seat

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are the 2 tone black with sliver plus the heating system. I paid $950 for the katzkin leather covers and installation and $300 for the heating system. Total $1,250.00

·
Registered
275 Posts
Very nice seats! Love the two tone...And the price isn't that bad either..I don't have the heating system so I guess for mine it could run me a little cheaper..

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
They are the 2 tone black with sliver plus the heating system. I paid $950 for the katzkin leather covers and installation and $300 for the heating system. Total $1,250.00
[/b]
Why spend so much when the leatherseats.com ones are like 600 out the door? ...don't get me wrong your seats look amazing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey man,
I'm in the East Brunswick area of NJ and im lookin to get Katzkins, would you be able to possibly meet up somewhere so i can take a look at the quality of the seats? And where did you get the work done, cause by the pictures it looks like good work and it's cheaper than the places around me.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Why spend so much when the leatherseats.com ones are like 600 out the door? ...don't get me wrong your seats look amazing.[/b]
Leatherseats.com is $774 shipped for the seats the OP has and I could imagine it could reach $1000 including installation.

Edit: Oh yeah, they look great! I have Performance White also but my interior is tan/black so only that same combo for leather would work for me, otherwise I'd do exactly what you did!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Looks great on the inside. I love the seats, just awesome.

\

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
13 Participants
JCosper
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing