Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Reading Topic: Katzkin Custom Interiors

Here's what I would like. Black seats with silver perforatted inserts to match my interior and either "Mazdaspeed" or "Mazda 6" stiched on the headrests.

BTW, if I have the airbags on the seats, I'd probably lose that functionality huh? That kinda sucks. I need to find someone that will reupholster the OEM seats.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Katzkin Custom Interiors'

Seeing as how I am getting a yellow 6 with black leather is there any way that that could be done to my interior anyway? i thought it looked cool as hell. Thanks.

·
Registered
142 Posts

I got a quote from an Internet place for $599, two-toned. $25 extra for the perforation. They claim they get it from Katzkin as well as most other places on the web. What do you guys think? I think the cost is pretty reasonable so if this group buy is not going to materialize soon I will probably go with this place.

·
Registered
142 Posts

RRRyan,

It's www.autoaccessoriesrusfl.com
The web site is not the best around so I had to call them to find out more details. I talked to Mick who's pretty friendly and helpful. If enough of us call him maybe we can get some kind of un-official group buy through them.

BTW, if you decide to buy from this same place, let's do it togerther. Since all kits are custom made by Katzkin, the more kits they make on the same order, they cheaper they should be.

Maybe we should ask them $599, including two-tone, perforation, the $25 installation kit, the Mazda 6 logo, and even shipping all included.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Hey guys, I've actually been talking to AutoLeathers about setting up a special group buy for you guys. Give me a day or two, and I'll post the details...

Also I'm quite sure I can get it less than $600 with shipping and much more by the sounds of it so far...

·
Registered
142 Posts

Gujustud,
As long as they are coming from the same place (Katzkin); whoever has the best deal will win my business.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Ok, I said I'd work things out, and here they are, specifically for you members ;)

Details:

These are genuine Katzkin Leathers.

Price: $579usd

Now this is ONLY if there is a TOTAL of 10 orders. If we get less than 10 orders, the price will be more.

The following details only apply if we get over 10 orders:

- FREE shipping (in Canada and USA)
- FREE installation kit
- FREE Embroidery

Regarding the Embroidery. Currently the company does not have rights on the MAZDA6 logo, therefore we cannot get that stiched in, however I am looking at getting the "6" stiched in.

More details:

Suede inserts- $50
Exotic leather (carbon fiber, crocodile, Ostrich) – $120
Custom logo’s - $100

I'm just checking also to see if they are 1 or 2 tone. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
656 Posts

So are these just covers that you slip over the original seats? If they have a kit that lets the average joe install them then it can't be too hard.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Katzkin Custom Interiors

Thats a good question, are these just covers or what? that is just for the front driver or both? also two questions regarding the color: i have a yellow 6 and want to make sure the colors match, do they? and is there any way to invert them so the yellow is on the inside? do we have a choice on colors/combos? Thanks for the info, im really interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts

Gujustud,

This sounds like a good deal! $579 shipped is better than what I have found. Too bad they cannot stich Mazda6 in. Count me in.

Originally posted by Gujustud

Ok, I said I'd work things out, and here they are, specifically for you members ;)

Details:

These are genuine Katzkin Leathers.

Price: $579usd

Now this is ONLY if there is a TOTAL of 10 orders. If we get less than 10 orders, the price will be more.

The following details only apply if we get over 10 orders:

- FREE shipping (in Canada and USA)
- FREE installation kit
- FREE Embroidery

Regarding the Embroidery. Currently the company does not have rights on the MAZDA6 logo, therefore we cannot get that stiched in, however I am looking at getting the "6" stiched in.

More details:  

Suede inserts- $50  
Exotic leather (carbon fiber, crocodile, Ostrich) – $120
Custom logo’s - $100

I'm just checking also to see if they are 1 or 2 tone. Stay tuned.[/b]

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by malluPappi

Thats a good question, are these just covers or what?  that is just for the front driver or both?  also two questions regarding the color: i have a yellow 6 and want to make sure the colors match, do they? and is there any way to invert them so the yellow is on the inside?  do we have a choice on colors/combos?  Thanks for the info, im really interested.[/b]
These covers are for 2 rows, so they will cover ALL the seats in the Mazda6.

You can choose one tone or two tone. I'll post the colors tonight. Each set will also be shipped directly to you.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.