Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my kartboy hangers but I noticed that they also sent them with candy. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs with candy or anything else?

BTW: Very fast shipping from All Wheel E. Inc.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Mine came with one too... my sister and I were on the floor laughing when we saw it/I told her about it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of going up to people you don't know, introducing yourself, and giving them a tootsie roll, or other sweet candy? When you leave, you leave a unique lasting impression on that person. Even if you just met them, and talked to them briefly. You are more likely to get a positive reaction from them in the future, or maybe even a phone call later, if its someone of the of the opposite sex.

Just from a guys perspective, it wouldn't do too much. But from a female perspective? I should try it the next time i go out to the bars with some friends.. the ladies might like it :p

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
well if you wanted to pick up arch it would work...try the MSU bars

·
Registered
235 Posts
Since we were children we were taught by our parents to never accept nor eat candy from strangers under any circumstances. All that is instantly gone and forgotten the moment we find them among parts for our cars. :lol:
[/b]
ROFL

Yeah i wouldn't eat it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
R_sinist
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing