Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there anybody around Kansas City on either side of the board. I'm in Belton, mo (just south of KC) but head over to KS periodically.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Used to be in Columbia, MO. I would make the trip to KC at least once a month. Now I am in California - though I wish I was back there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used to be in Columbia, MO. I would make the trip to KC at least once a month. Now I am in California - though I wish I was back there.
[/b]
kinda funny. I'm from Cali and moved out there to KC 8 years ago. I wish I was back in Cali. lol. So what made you move to Cali.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am station at Fort Riley. If that helps.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
kinda funny. I'm from Cali and moved out there to KC 8 years ago. I wish I was back in Cali. lol. So what made you move to Cali.
[/b]
The wife wanted to go to school out here, so when I graduated college, I chose a job in L.A. Now, she is regretting that decision and wanting to move to Colorado and the mountains (is it bad that I am encouraging her to move to Colorado?)

·
Registered
126 Posts
So is there anybody around Kansas City on either side of the board. I'm in Belton, mo (just south of KC) but head over to KS periodically.
[/b]
I'm in Joplin, Mo (hate it here). I'm about 2 hours from KC. I've lived here 1 year and some change (originally from Michigan).

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'm in Joplin, Mo (hate it here). I'm about 2 hours from KC. I've lived here 1 year and some change (originally from Michigan).
[/b]
Lived in Joplin for a year too. Hated it then and still only visit there if I stop by Red, Hot & Blue for the dry rub ribs on my way to my sister's place in Oklahoma from my parent's place in Columbia.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wife wanted to go to school out here, so when I graduated college, I chose a job in L.A. Now, she is regretting that decision and wanting to move to Colorado and the mountains (is it bad that I am encouraging her to move to Colorado?)
[/b]

thats cool. I can understand though. Cali is alittle different. I just live it since I grew up there. but just to damn expensive.

I'm just trying to see if there are people around here for future meets. but doesn't look like it. lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lived in Joplin for a year too. Hated it then and still only visit there if I stop by Red, Hot & Blue for the dry rub ribs on my way to my sister's place in Oklahoma from my parent's place in Columbia.
[/b]
I cant wait to leave here. Promised the ol lady (she's from here) we would stick it out another year then we are GONE! lol. I'm not even trying to remember where things are in this smalla$$ city/town/parking lot (whatever you wanna call it). Being from a way bigger city, this just doesnt cut it. Tons of rude ppl too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wichita kansas, just 3 hours down the road.
[/b]
Nice. Furthest I've been in KS is Pittsburgh. lol. I'm right at the border (1 mile). Ol lady didnt do such a good job showing me around the area. hahaha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Olathe KS here, relocated from SoCal ten years ago. Love the cost of living here, dion't think I'll ever move back.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Have any of you thought about getting a meet going?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ya'll peeps let me know. I'm def. down for a meet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im in St.louis, and would be down for a meet, even though its a little further for me. I went to school at kansas state for 2 years also! I believe there are a few other members in the st.louis area so maybe we could get them involved as well.
--Shadd

·
Registered
544 Posts
[/b]

i live 40 mins from joplin. in monett, mo

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm in KC MO, having a group could be fun. Going out to Heartland in Topeka or something would be great.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts