Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here was my weekend project, lol. Any suggestions would be nice!

I want to get another LCD screen because when im playing PS2 the display is wayyy too small to read the game-play. The picture is perfect and the sound is great. I defiantly suggest this player, especially for the price to :D

I had to buy a inverter for the PS2, i put it under the passenger seat and tucked all the wires, and it's tapped into the battery for unlimited gameplay (for the most part :nana:)

Enjoy!

[attachmentid=18202]

[attachmentid=18203]

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Awesome! They also make the same headunit, but with HDD based Navigation.
Pretty decent size screen for a single-din unit.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Yeah definitely looks nice. I agree on the size of the screen when playing PS2, that would annoy the shit out of me. Other than that very nice job, I like the location of the PS2.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
That's the head unit I'm getting soon, except I'm getting the NX5000 with the HDD nav and MP3 storage. Looks real nice.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If all you are looking for is to play PS2 I would try to get one of those motorized monitors from China in the other post. If the still have some of the non-VGA units they might be willing to discount them since they appear to be switching monitors.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thats the first time I've seen a PS2 mounted in that position. How the games hold up with the PS2 playing upside down almost? I kinda like the placement, as long as you don't have any disc reading issues.

Does the passenger seat come in contact with the PS2 if you move the seat forward?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts