Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it was a bit nippy out today had to give her a bath, she was very dirty... so after i decided to take some pics as i had to take some of my new exhaust anyway....

nothing big just added Atenza badge

Injen SES Catback, posted more pics in my other thread

Random pics after wash

Some More

3 Reflection Shots

Tire Shine

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Ohh...purty! :D

Nice wash...which reminds me I gotta do mine soon too.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice clean car! How did you attach your front license plate?
[/b]
not sure what you mean?? just on there with bracket that it came with...i always take the front and rear plates off as its easier to clean plus it does get dirty behind the plates... ... i was actually debating taking a chance and putting it in my windshield but i chickened out.... car looks so much better w/ out it on...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks great, like the sharkfin and love that exhaust. Not diggin' the chrome gas lid (sorry), kinda partial to the satin one.

I got a 5dr (glacier silver), almost ended up with the same color as you. Sometimes regret my choice but love my car nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, like the sharkfin and love that exhaust. Not diggin' the chrome gas lid (sorry), kinda partial to the satin one.

I got a 5dr (glacier silver), almost ended up with the same color as you. Sometimes regret my choice but love my car nonetheless.
[/b]
thanks...

thats ok about the gas cap, i am thinking about painting it black....

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Lookin' good! I really love that Blazing Copper.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very nice...I love the color, but I'm biased. Just washed mine yesterday and gave her a coat of NXT. Happy blazing... :drive:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
not sure what you mean?? just on there with bracket that it came with...i always take the front and rear plates off as its easier to clean plus it does get dirty behind the plates... ... i was actually debating taking a chance and putting it in my windshield but i chickened out.... car looks so much better w/ out it on...
[/b]
So theres holes in your bumper? Sorry, couldn't see them.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
My turn to praise ... always like to see Blazing Coppers , esp. when cleaned heheh . Wonder how many were built ?
Looks like you haven't found a matching color to your Calipers , unless the rust is it haha ... you gonna do'em soon ?

You're gonna need to change that sig. of yours 'cause it says stubby + debadged ;)

I gotta say that these pipes are the best lookin' on the market I've seen ; love the tips how they continue inside brushed . So how does it compare sound-wise in / out the cabin .... what about performance any diff. or it's all phsychological 'cause of the noise ? What kind of deal you get'em for and through who ? I'd like to do them eventually ... but I can wait since I do like the shape of my stock oval tips too .... HIDs are next for me ; I want to see the snow whiter than ever before ! :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My turn to praise ... always like to see Blazing Coppers , esp. when cleaned heheh . Wonder how many were built ?
Looks like you haven't found a matching color to your Calipers , unless the rust is it haha ... you gonna do'em soon ?

You're gonna need to change that sig. of yours 'cause it says stubby + debadged ;)

I gotta say that these pipes are the best lookin' on the market I've seen ; love the tips how they continue inside brushed . So how does it compare sound-wise in / out the cabin .... what about performance any diff. or it's all phsychological 'cause of the noise ? What kind of deal you get'em for and through who ? I'd like to do them eventually ... but I can wait since I do like the shape of my stock oval tips too .... HIDs are next for me ; I want to see the snow whiter than ever before ! :)
[/b]
thanks... yeah the calipers are going to get done over the winter since i dont drive her.... wheels should be on within a week or so.... I cant decide between black, red or be different and do orange for the calipers...

technically it is debadged, no v6 or mazda badges ;) but you are right about the stubby....

Now to the exhaust, in cabin there is a little drone but obviously not bad because my mom was in the car last weekend and it didnt bother her..... definitely louder outside, but its a deep, mean tone....blackmagik has a nice video of incabin here -----> Click Me

as far as performance i guess there isnt any, no hp gains from exhaust from what i have read on here....

Purchased from ------> Click Me

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ya Black has the CAI mod that affects in-cabin noise ... I don't .... and you don't seem to mention it so I guess you hear less in-cabin noise . Your drone ; is it annoying (loud decibels ?) to you since you KNOW your car best and at what rpm exactly does it happen ? On my Cobra it happens exactly at 2000 rpm in 5th gear at my cruising speed . It was worst when I had the Turn-Downs (3in. pipe only after the differential - no tail-pipes) ; it sounded sooo loud like it was Nascar ! But with the tail pipes installed afterwards it was tolerable . Was wondering too how loud they are outside the cabin ; was it to the point of bothering neighbors or was it just enough to give it a low deep non-annoying rumble ? How would you describe it ?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya Black has the CAI mod that affects in-cabin noise ... I don't .... and you don't seem to mention it so I guess you hear less in-cabin noise . Your drone ; is it annoying (loud decibels ?) to you since you KNOW your car best and at what rpm exactly does it happen ? On my Cobra it happens exactly at 2000 rpm in 5th gear at my cruising speed . It was worst when I had the Turn-Downs (3in. pipe only after the differential - no tail-pipes) ; it sounded sooo loud like it was Nascar ! But with the tail pipes installed afterwards it was tolerable . Was wondering too how loud they are outside the cabin ; was it to the point of bothering neighbors or was it just enough to give it a low deep non-annoying rumble ? How would you describe it ?
[/b]
drone does not bother me one bit, not very loud... i do have the Cpe just have to install it... drone happens around 3000 rpm....

outside is loud but like i mentioned before its a deep tone, non-annoying rumble...

Nice!
[/b]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts