Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely loved the car. Here's to hoping the numbers work out! :D Looking forward to becoming part of the community.

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Its a 2007 Grand Touring trim with about 30k mi. on the clock. Priced at $20k. Looks like it had everything except nav.

The only issue I saw with the car, and not really sure it is an issue at this point is, I could not control the passenger or rear windows with the driver door controls. Is this something to worry about or an easy fix?

EDIT: never mind, I got the answer from your thread link!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Might want to work on that price. It's low mileage, and an 2007 GT, but I'll bet you can do better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got them down to about 18.5k but then was offered about 3.5k less for my trade than other places I was looking :confused:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Its a 2007 Grand Touring trim with about 30k mi. on the clock. Priced at $20k. Looks like it had everything except nav.

The only issue I saw with the car, and not really sure it is an issue at this point is, I could not control the passenger or rear windows with the driver door controls. Is this something to worry about or an easy fix?

EDIT: never mind, I got the answer from your thread link!
Thats pretty steep for that car.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I got them down to about 18.5k but then was offered about 3.5k less for my trade than other places I was looking :confused:
LOL! Yup, sounds about right. Explain to them their not fooling anyone, and their not doing you a favor. If they want to sell it, they'll budge.

Hell, I think anything over 16K is too much. But, somethings only worth what somebody will pay for it.

But, FYI, brand new 07 GTs were being had for 23-25K back in 06 and 07...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Keep working on getting them down for the MS6 or up for your car. Once you buy it, post pics.

·
Registered
548 Posts
$15,500 for my sport with 20,000 miles.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Damm, I overpaid - $14,750 for 59,000 miles.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Good luck with your purchase!

well, there's a pricing thread around here somewhere,

but what the hell-
$19K for my GT w/ 19K miles on it

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Good luck with your purchase!

well, there's a pricing thread around here somewhere,

but what the hell-
$19K for my GT w/ 19K miles on it
Well, might as well dig it up for those who don't know. It's a pretty useful thread, esp if you want to see the entire history (more or less) of Speed6 pricing. It'd be nice for everyone to throw in their 2 cents on just how many cents they threw in... MazdaSpeed6 Pricing Thread

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I paid 17k for my 2006 sport with only 13k miles on it...

Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
458 Posts
You can get them down to 18,900. I just pick up mine for 18,500 with all the same options and 34,200 miles.
Mwahahahahah....I got mine with 29k miles for $14.5:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts