Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juast got back froma test drive of M6i manumatic. It is a very fine car. The car was peppy, responded well and good senstave steering. The manumatic works quiet well with very little delay on shifting. (no turbo or drive by wire technology helps this some i believe). Thew shifts happaned with about a 30 second delay or so, if that much. The car has a lot of storrage compacity with I think three bins for the driver alone. The bin under the armrest is deep. The cupholders have a flip open top so can be hidden when not in use. The sunroof is a bit on the small side but for the price of the car is a liveable shortcomming. The controls were easy to use and the interiror did not feel cheap to me, not exceptional ethier but very good for the money. The seats were comfortable and eeasy to adjust. If enough people test drive this car it will be very veyr competive to the passat. It is cheaper to maintain, cheaper to run(non preium fuel vs primium fuel) it handles just as well or better with out the quirky drive by wire or turbo delay and feels much sportier.

I was quuted a no frills no dicker sticker qoute of a fuly loaded i4 with all options (leather, auto, sports package, prium package, abs traction, sunroof, side and curtain airbags, bose audio syst. heated seats and mirros) for 22,998 out of the door price. passat with same features 26,000 sticker. The warrenty also is extended to 4 years 50,000 miles i believe as well. The car can be ordered with whatever you want on it also.

I live in wisconsin, Holiday automotive in fond du lac wi qouted me this price if interested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Replying to Topic 'just test drove 03 M6 manumatic(price qoute)'

if anyone has any specifi questions you want answered based on my experiancew witht he test drive just ask away, but anyone consdering this car, must go test drive one, it is quiet a treat :)

·
Registered
211 Posts

Hey...

22,000...for a fully loaded I4?

How much do you think a base I4...with an automatic/tiptronic upgrade and sports package will cost?...around 20?...hopefully 19:)

·
Registered
211 Posts

O...out the door its 22,900...nice...so before taxes and registration fees...around 20,500?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

oh sorry, i didnt add taxes and registration fees, that is extra..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

tip amd sports package price would be i figured about 19733 based on the info i have and there no dicker sticker priceing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

point is, gewt the invoice pricing at edmunds.com and work from there to deal, you should not have to pay msrp for the car, or over msrp. If i can get a no dicker ovver of 1800 under smrp on the car you should be able to get a car for a about 200-500 over invoice. The plan on production numbers this year of 120,000 cars this year, should not be a shortage of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts