Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...2007 Mazda CX7. :love: 2.3L turbo and intercooler are GREAT! Got a couple of questions:

1. What is the difference between the speed6 and CX7 as far as engine......since the speed6 has 30 more HP then the CX7. I was thinking boost was different.

2. Where can I get an aftermarket drop in filter. CX7 has a warranty and want something that is easy to install and improves power a little.

Searched will no definite or any results.

·
Registered
595 Posts
dude, all our cars had warranties at one point - just depends on how fast you want to void them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude, all our cars had warranties at one point - just depends on how fast you want to void them.
[/b]
Well my wife doesn't want to void it.....I mean I can swap out intakes if need be. Just wanted something simple and "drop in." :drive:

·
Registered
375 Posts
i had trouble fitting in the cx-7
the seats didnt drop low enough for me and the hood drops off too fast.

how tall are you?

but other than that the vehicle is pretty cool

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who's car is this? Sure doesn't sound like it's yours.
[/b]
It is my wife's......she tells me what she wants done on the car... I do it. :D

I just need a part number or a place to get a K&N drop in for the speed6. If I install an intake...I will have to uninstall it when she goes in for service. Less of a headache for me. :p

As far as handling, it handles a lot like the 6. You'd think otherwise because of the height but the ride is pretty much the same. Power is a lot different.....this compared to th e 6s this has A LOT more response as far as power. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts