Mazda 6 Forums banner

Just saying Hi

586 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lncomp 
#1 ·
I am a new member and new owner of a 2005 Mazda 6i. Love the car. Handles way better than anything I have had before. Had a Protege a few years back and that tempted me to go for the 6. Low miles on it so nto many mods as of yet. Did put a K&N replacement filter in it. I have recieved lots of good advice by reading through the pages here and just thought I would sign up and post. Keep the good info flowing .

#4 ·
Pics gonna be posted soon. Went outside to take pics and the camera need batteries. So after I get to the store will have them posted. Much in store for it, just takes time and money. I have one but not the other. Rims and tires are next, hate hub caps.

#5 ·
Pics gonna be posted soon. Went outside to take pics and the camera need batteries. So after I get to the store will have them posted. Much in store for it, just takes time and money. I have one but not the other. Rims and tires are next, hate hub caps.
[/b]
While at the store get some goo gone if you dont have any and remove the door guards! :yesnod: And welcome! :drive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.