Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving down the road on my way home and I saw a sliver Mazda 6s with the sports package fly by me. It had an exhuast on it and it was lowered! There is only 1 other 6 where i live, so when i get mine this week there will now be 3 in my area. I dont know where the guy got that exhuast from though, but it souned good! Reminds me of my dads aftermarket borla he has on his 2001 M3. The next time i see this guy, i'm going to track him down and check his car out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: just saw a semi hooked up 6

It's scary what length a mazda 6 owner will do just to check out another person's car. pretty close to stalkin...

no?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

its almost intriguing to see another mazda 6 on the road. I drive through downtown philly and over to southern jersey everyday for work and i have only seen one redfire mazda 6. You cant mistake it, and its so beautiful!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Replying to Topic 'just saw a semi hooked up 6'

i don't know how close that is to burlington, but starting around july 1st you will see a glacier silver metallic mazda6s driving around. i work around there.

·
Registered
315 Posts

Here in Baton Rouge I have only seen 3 other Mazda 6's since December. I saw a white 6s and 2 6i's. It's pretty cool having such an exclusive car. I have a black 6s with the sport package and I get a fair amount of stares. I thought by now I would see more on the streets, but no. Odd.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Originally posted by TheSwamp6

Here in Baton Rouge I have only seen 3 other Mazda 6's since December. I saw a white 6s and 2 6i's. It's pretty cool having such an exclusive car. I have a black 6s with the sport package and I get a fair amount of stares. I thought by now I would see more on the streets, but no. Odd.[/b]
i haven't seen an mazda6 yet anywhere on the road and i drive 80 miles a day

·
Registered
244 Posts

I've only seen 3 here in Cincy...one guy had a grey one that was a V6 auto., another had a sliver one with sports package but it was a 4 cyl. auto., and the last was driving in the opposite direction on the highway. I have one of like 10 V6 5 spds. in the area a guy at Mazda told me. Apparently the woman who WORKED for Mazda messed up when ordering cars for this region and ordered 75% of them as 4 cyl. autos.

·
Registered
628 Posts

I saw a real nice Lapis Blue baby pull into DJai's in Belmar today.

·
Registered
229 Posts

Here in Houston I personally seen 1 red, 1 white and 1 yellow 6 with the sport package. I do see other without the sport package but don't pay much attention to them except for Brillo's..

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

I'm starting to see more 6's in Houston now, a couple of red, 3 silvers, redss's car (dark grey) and a yellow in my building. I've also seen another black near my folks house.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

One redfire metallic 6 Sport Pkg, one steel grey 6 Sport Pkg, and one silver (Half?) Sport Pkg, all it had was the spoiler, no side sills and front air dam.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Two speed yellow 6s manuals and one black 6i base auto. Slim pickins in Indy so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts