Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a violet gray sedan w/ just a spoiler/auto dim mirror/wheel locks. ohh its a manaul..got it for 500 above invoice..the car had just came in .. not even preped yet.. Thats why i havent taken delivery of it yet...got the 2k rebate...I had a trade in which i got the better side of the deal on cause of some issues the car had.Im just happy im getting out of that car right now..ended up only 650 upside down on the car..but i dont care..I probably would only break even if i sold it on the outside..NOW I cant wait!.. and this car is by far the least performance oriented ..from a 03' spec-v to an jinxed 02' s2k to finaly this mazda 6i VE...im happy.

...SO where to start??... i think ill start with some light cosmetic work; which would be a first for me..Its always been straight performance for me..

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I think you may have the first Violet Gray 6 on the forum. Do us a favor and post some pics when ya get a chance. A lot of members have been looking for pics of Violet Gray.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club! :drive:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the purchase. I think you may have the first Violet Gray 6 on the forum. Do us a favor and post some pics when ya get a chance. A lot of members have been looking for pics of Violet Gray.
[/b]
yeah.. i'll try.. It is a nice color..when u think violet u think purple.. but its nothing like that..ill try to pics soon

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Yep!.....Glad to have ya Around......PICS!.....PICS!!....PICS!!! :nana:

CONGRATS!
Neal S.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
where to start? put an intake? lower the car? there's so much

·
Registered
22 Posts
He can start by posting some pics! :p I'm one of several who has been waiting to see what the violet gray looks like in real life, and not just a tiny color tile in the brochure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts