Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just got back from the dealer. Really like the Black with the grey interior. I'd post some pictures but it's very hard to get a black car to show up at night! May be a day or so for pictures as we are to get 1/4 to 1/2 inch of ice tomorrow. So guess what car won't be driven tomorrow!!!

Off to do some reading.

Well this is the best I can do for now. The ice continues to build.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Just Picked Up our New 6s!'

Please do that. My favourite is the hatch, but I like the wagon too. Don't know yet if will buy one, but if I do, I'll get a black one, with the Aero kit.
The top version (called Sport) has everything, except nav. Here it isn't very needed, and not very developed, either. The maps only cover Highways and major cities. And it's way too expensive.
If it could play DVD's, I would reconsider it.
But the major fault is the lack of MP3 option, as far as electronics are concerned.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Congratulations! The black looks very good, even all slushy. Enjoy - I hope you get to go on a nice long drive soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts

Congrats! Gratulerer as we say in norwegian.... It looks great. I think I will show you guys pictures of my fathers 6 wagon before the summer ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts

Congrats man - looks great. I just heard that mine is due late next week or early the week after - merry Xmas to me too!!

·
Registered
10 Posts

Nice pic, good choice w/ the black.

I'm thinking I'm cold and its in the 40's in Dallas:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts