Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im in line at the gas station a few hours ago when I hear this guy in front of me talking about my car. He says to his friend, "Hey man, check out that black Mazda. That's the one that they copied from Honda."

When he said that, it's like I heard a record scratch and everything came to a halt. So I say (a little louder than I meant to); "Excuse me! That's my car, so I know a thing or two about it. Sorry to tell you, but Mazda released the [Atenza] 6 before Honda released the [Japanese] Accord, so how is it a copy?"

He then tells me, "No offense man, I'm just repeating what I've been hearing." I laughed it off and told him it was no big deal. Its not like it matters, but it makes you wonder how many people believe that to be true (Accord/TSX coming first and Mazda copying the design).

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Reading Topic: Just had to educate someone about the 6

ya well deep down inside we know it came first. Besides, they will always be in the rearview mirrior anyway:)

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts

Don't worry, everyone is copying us now. Like seen in the new Corollas, hell even check out the new Lexus GS:

If they are not copying us, they are copying their own design, like the Nissan Maxima, Infiniti G35 Coupe and 350Z, at an angle most of them all look the same.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

That Lexus drawing can't be right.. I mean those are the 6's headlights, MPS 6 rims, the TSX's sideview mirrors, the RX-8's lower grille and the new Accord's profile. Can't be right....please no!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Just had to educate someone about the 6'

Originally posted by 84FordMan

Don't worry, everyone is copying us now. Like seen in the new Corollas, hell even check out the new Lexus GS:

If they are not copying us, they are copying their own design, like the Nissan Maxima, Infiniti G35 Coupe and 350Z, at an angle most of them all look the same.[/b]

Also Looks Like the 6 & that Lexus drawing Looks a bit like a sedan version of the Lexus HPX concept.......

Sorry to go off topic !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts