Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced the cloth in my 6. I went with a quality two-tone after-market leather with contrasting stitching. Even had the armrest done as well as door inserts.

What do you all think. :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
one word
mesmerizing

end of story

good job
EDIT : O DAM U DID THE DOORS TO... Holy crap that is probably one of the best jobsive seen ever.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks great...my leather only 1 1/2 years old and i already want ot change it out for something like that!
:yesnod:

one word
mesmerizing

end of story

good job
EDIT : O DAM U DID THE DOORS TO... Holy crap that is probably one of the best jobsive seen ever.
[/b]

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
that is just stunning looking... :drool: :drool: :drool: . i'd like to know how much that set you back as well

·
Registered
102 Posts
Better looking that ms6 two-tone imho... the ms6 i think is too white.

This looks very good, nice balance and also comfortable looking not to mention. Enjoy it...

·
Registered
933 Posts
how much did you pay for it? I've got the same leather pattern on mine, and as many others on here do too if you search for leatherseats.com. Got mine w/ installation for a LOT cheaper than $1400. Thats a lot of money!! Had mine for about a year now and still love how different the inside of my car looks compared to the cloth.

Looks good though!

·
Registered
826 Posts
DAMN. That is hot. I like it a whole lot better than mazda's two tone white/black leather. Its more low key and just has a nice classy feel.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see you need to install the leather yourself with that company.. is that so? I priced the kit on my car for $900 on that site. Doesn't seem like a huge savings if you need to install it yourself. Cool site though. ;)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I see you need to install the leather yourself with that company.. is that so? I priced the kit on my car for $900 on that site. Doesn't seem like a huge savings if you need to install it yourself. Cool site though. ;)
[/b]
They usually run sales on here that brings the cost down to more like $700. So figure about half-price if you're willing to do it yourself which isn't that hard, just time-consuming.

Either way, great looking leather you got there.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yeah, that's beautiful. I've got the leatherseats.com leather too, and it's great except I still haven't got the door panels looking as good as yours. I think mine ended up being a bit under $700 total, and I installed it myself.

But damn, that looks nice!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts