Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup. taking delivery tomorrow after i get full coverage insurance. all the papers are signed and its ready to go. its a 05 6i auto. 16k miles on it. i'll have pics as soon as i get it.

im thinking my first mod is to cut the springs, get an intake and a ractive exhaust...then maybe a body kit and full decals for the sides. red tint on the windows and 2 15" subs. undercar neons and interior neons...8 ball shift knob. all the good stuff...

wait...wtf was i thinking. lol. :slap:

I don't think im going to do much to it immediatley. I'm gonna do lots of reading to see what works and what doesnt.

my previous car was a 98 saturn sc1 = slow. it was reliable though, but after driving the 6 im not looking back. everything about the 6 is better.

anyways just introducing myself and looking foward to doing something new.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
That's a crazy ass mod list! Looks like you have everything planned out well, WELCOME!!!! One thing though, you might NOT want to cut your springs to drop your car, we Mazda6club guys use lowering springs, cutting springs is SOOOOOO 90's with a Civic/Accord/Integra.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a crazy ass mod list! Looks like you have everything planned out well, WELCOME!!!! One thing though, you might NOT want to cut your springs to drop your car, we Mazda6club guys use lowering springs, cutting springs is SOOOOOO 90's with a Civic/Accord/Integra.
[/b]
lol. i know better than that...i was being a smart ass. anyways heres a crappy night pic from a camera phone.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was about to say WTF are thinking. Anyway, welcome to the club. :wavey:
[/b]
Me too.... Welcome to the club. I think when you search and ask questions you will find that your mod list will change. When you see the things guys on here have done you will want to do the same. I know I did. You will get sucked in. No matter what 6 you have you will have fun modding it. :drive:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on your new ride. Happy modding

·
Registered
635 Posts
welcome to the club .. please try not to put on too many decals and neons, too ricey ..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
"A Winner is you!" if you can correctly guess the color of the 6 in that pic. :p

Heh, congrats on getting a 6. Take some day pictures and let us see! This is a great board to get ideas and help on mods so start saving your $$$! :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you didn't know it already, when you yell V Tech at the top of your lungs you will drop 3 full seconds in the 1/4.
Loved your list of mods.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Me too.... Welcome to the club. I think when you search and ask questions you will find that your mod list will change. When you see the things guys on here have done you will want to do the same. I know I did. You will get sucked in. No matter what 6 you have you will have fun modding it. :drive:
[/b]
The same thing happened to me. I knew I wanted the car for awhile, and I finally got it in June. I did have plans to add a few small things (iPod connector, remote start, airbox mod), but it's getting out of control now. You get sucked in. :)

Happy motoring, and congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres some better pics. the next thing im gonna do is tint the windows, then upgrade the speakers after that, get better springs and shocks then save for turbo. :ninja:

welcome to the club .. please try not to put on too many decals and neons, too ricey ..
[/b]
no way, you wont see any of that from me. i'm anti-rice :swearin: :yesnod:

·
Registered
603 Posts
I am also a former Saturn owner and the owner of a new redfire 6. Welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts