Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Dennis, I live in orlando, Florida and I Just got a mazda 6s a week ago. I have been wanting a new car for the longest time but never really knew what i wanted, then a few weeks ago, I saw a 6, and thats all it took.

My car is pretty much fully loaded, V6, sport package, leather, comfort package, bose surround, moon roof, ect. Still debating on whether i want the spot grill ro not. Its Onyx Black with black leater interior.

Here are a few pics of my baby for you all to see

I know thats a lot of pics, but everyone loves pics right

let me know what ya think

Oh and the eclipse is my roommates in case anyone is wondering

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Just got a 6

nice pics!

as far as the grill, the chrome on the stock grill looks sharp with black. i would keep it

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

yeah i will most likely keep it

oh and i just got my windows tinted, 15% black all around, looks really nice

·
Registered
48 Posts

RacerX, I live in O-Town too. I just got a Steel Grey 6. Fully loaded, comfort, sports, bose packages. Etc. hehe, maybe I will see you driving around.
Where did you get your windows tinted, and how much did it set you back?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey where do you live in orlando, maybe we can meet up sometime

I went to a place on goldenrod, its on the corner or 50 and goldenrod behind the eckerds, i dont remember the name but ill look at my receipt later. It was 120 bucks plus tax for all 5 windows, 15% black, and they would have done the windsheild strip for free if i wanted it, but i dont like it

·
Registered
48 Posts

cool, I live off of colonial. right next to the fashion square mall. I will have to check out that place sometime this week....

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Welcome here!

I must say I'm jealous. Not so much of the car (I got one too). Well, a bit...mine had a fender-bender the other day. But of you living in Orlando.

I was there in July 2000. It was great. We did all the theme parks (well, almost...all seems to be an impossible thing to do). And we did Kennedy Space Center, and went fishing also in the Gulf.

Really like your place. We spent three weeks there, it was great. Will come back. Yup.

On the same trip we also went to Iceland, New York and Washington (DC); but Florida outshined them all.

Oh, btw, congrats on your wheels. Looks great! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yeah orlando is great, its really a fun place to live.

If ya ever come to visit again let me know :)

·
Registered
37 Posts

Wow! Very nice! Looks pretty much like mine! ^_^ ~ Glad to see another Black 6 owner! Still kinda debating whether to get the sports grille or not - but it seems true tho, the stock grille looks good with black!

BTW, do you have any pics of the 15% tint you recently did?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

I wouldn't mind living in Orlando. I also wouldn't mind owning a 6. :D I must say, I think I'd rather live in Northern Cali. I've been all over the US, and it's my favorite place....

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

And here I am in Michigan. Hotter than hell in the summer, and colder than pretty much everywhere in the winter. Ugh.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Just got a 6

yeah it looks really sharp, but its a pain in the butt to keep clean, thats for sure. I think i am gonna go get a california duster tonight.

Also about the grill, i think i am leaning more torwards keeping it, the chrome with the black just looks so nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts