Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Recently got a 2004 6s manual for my passenger carrier. The other cars I got are basically 2 sweaters, so I need something to carry a few more people.

Anyways, I got a 'minor' issue with unlocking the doors. I got one of those 4 button key fobs separate from the key itself. Panic button, lock and trunk button works. For some reason I can't get the doors to unlock via the key fob or the unlock button on the driver door. At first I thought it was the key fob that had issues, but the rest of the buttons work. Then I thought maybe something is jamming up the lock on the driver side, but then all the other doors would unlock, right? I can unlock the driver side with the physical key though, so I don't know what's going on.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Ps. If I have to post this in the correct sub forum, let me know.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi guys,

Recently got a 2004 6s manual for my passenger carrier. The other cars I got are basically 2 sweaters, so I need something to carry a few more people.

Anyways, I got a 'minor' issue with unlocking the doors. I got one of those 4 button key fobs separate from the key itself. Panic button, lock and trunk button works. For some reason I can't get the doors to unlock via the key fob or the unlock button on the driver door. At first I thought it was the key fob that had issues, but the rest of the buttons work. Then I thought maybe something is jamming up the lock on the driver side, but then all the other doors would unlock, right? I can unlock the driver side with the physical key though, so I don't know what's going on.

First off, welcome! Now to clarify you’re saying that basically the power locks are not working at all via the remote or the interior buttons (both driver and passenger side buttons) correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rally Racer
1,741 Posts
Hi guys,

Hello and welcome.
Will the door unlock when you push the passenger switch to unlock?
I want to verify that neither the driver or passenger switches will unlock the doors electrically.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
DrFeelGood
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing