Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
She wants to get a suv.
[/b]
Excuses excuses, women make us feel bad and then tell us get rid of our cars, although it is hard to maintain an orange car as it stands out so maybe trading is a good idea. You should get the SS TrailBlazer!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We looked at the SS's. They are a little out of our price range. Were leaning more towards the Exuionox (however you spell it). You can get a fully loaded one for around 26,000. That's nav sys and all.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,537 Posts
We looked at the SS's. They are a little out of our price range. Were leaning more towards the Exuionox (however you spell it). You can get a fully loaded one for around 26,000. That's nav sys and all.
[/b]
There are many, much-better choices than the Equinox, BTW. Every review I've seen is terrible. Have you considered the Escape/Tribute, Hyundai Santa Fe, or Honda CR-V? They can be had nicely equipped for around $26K as well...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
There are many, much-better choices than the Equinox, BTW. Every review I've seen is terrible. Have you considered the Escape/Tribute, Hyundai Santa Fe, or Honda CR-V? They can be had nicely equipped for around $26K as well...
[/b]

Agree!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input guys. I had no idea the Equinox was so poorly rated. I was pushing her to get it. She want's the CR-V bad. We also went and drove a RAV-4 Limited. We loved it, but come on $29,000. Are they serious. We almost bought it until I realized that we could get a 4Runner for the same exact price. But you know women, she didn't like the 4Runner. Thanks again guys. What do you think is a good price to ask for the mazda by the way? I think $17,900 is a little high.

·
Registered
120 Posts
why not stay in the Mazda family and grab a CX-7??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We thought about that but their pretty high arent they? Maybe they'll give us a good price on a trade in.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
price_l is no longer a 6 owner he hasnt been on the forums since nov 2 so this thread is no longer needed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts