Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
thanks man, ya i was very fortunate with the car and im actually not allowed to mod, but i get away with it when my parents arent home. ( i pay 50% of my insurance though which is sick cause im a male teenager and gas which i think isnt to to bad. Im the kinda guy who fills up on 3 bucks when he finds the cash on the floor at home. )

· Registered
187 Posts
thanks man, ya i was very fortunate with the car and im actually not allowed to mod, but i get away with it when my parents arent home. ( i pay 50% of my insurance though which is sick cause im a male teenager and gas which i think isnt to to bad. Im the kinda guy who fills up on 3 bucks when he finds the cash on the floor at home. )
[/b]
You GOTTA post pics in a few months! LOL If this is the car your gonna learn with you better have a piggy bank for those touch ups your gonna be facing. This car has a POOR turning radius, its like driving a minivan. Its the only part i HATE about it. If i dont cut the wheel PERFECTLY making a u-turn or parellel parking i'm cursing my ass off. How many scrapes are on your rims already? Your parents are nuts for buying you a 20,000 car. You know its BAD to constantly run the tank @ E all the time? Ya know, who cares anyway? its your parents car n ur gettin laid in it, even without the mods. its def a chick magnet

· Registered
503 Posts
[/b]
Man, I wish I had CASH on the floor at home... it would be lile Scrooge McDucks Money Bin... :chairshot:

Man, I wish I had CASH on the floor at home... it would be lile Scrooge McDucks Money Bin... :chairshot:
[/b]
I am sorry... wait, no I m not. Your 16, ths is your first car, most of us work for them. and I hate you for it. :barf:

· Registered
187 Posts
I am sorry... wait, no I m not. Your 16, ths is your first car, most of us work for them. and I hate you for it. :barf:
[/b]
If I was that kid i'd probably laugh in your face. Dont hate him, hate whoever GOT him the car. That person just took a 6 and put it on thin ice. They have no appreciation for this car. Most buy their kids civics for this purpose.
i passed a 6, fully loaded w 18s the other day with SCRAPED UP rims, scratches all over the bumpers and a dent in the front bumper with this kid that could barely see over the f'in wheel. i'm sure he was the same age. The paint (where it wasnt f'd up) was perfect.
I wanted to spit on it. I was truely mad at the sight.

· Registered
2,277 Posts
Aww who cares, so his parents got him a car. Big whoop. Atleast they can.

Phiveoz2slo - learn to drive / park and you wont have bumps and scratches.

· Registered
503 Posts

[/b]
SHIT, I care. Now I have another un-educated opinion to sift through. If you dont know shit dont say shit IMO.Figure it out yourself. If all of your brain cells are burned, rthe ask for help... as Dabears so kindly states "SEARCH"

· Registered
187 Posts

[/b]
Dude, my bumpers as smooth as a babies ass and I live in the bronx. I learned to drive 10 years ago. Thanks for the advice smart ass. The turning radius sucks, if ya ever drove another car u'd know what I mean

· Registered
503 Posts
Dude, my bumpers as smooth as a babies ass and I live in the bronx. I learned to drive 10 years ago. Thanks for the advice smart ass. The turning radius sucks, if ya ever drove another car u'd know what I mean
[/b]
I think my folks old jeep had a better turning radius...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.