Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
503 Posts
Why cant people just read the manual? New cars Do come with those...

· Registered
503 Posts
post pics :)
[/b]
I will, it is in section 8-45...
I mean really. some people rely on others WAY too much...

· Registered
503 Posts
owners manuals suck...

They have an index and all but its not so detailed.
[/b]
WTF are you talking about it is as clear as day! How about THINKING OR READING before posting a thread or posting on others threads... how old are you 16!?

· Registered
503 Posts
thanks man, ya i was very fortunate with the car and im actually not allowed to mod, but i get away with it when my parents arent home. ( i pay 50% of my insurance though which is sick cause im a male teenager and gas which i think isnt to to bad. Im the kinda guy who fills up on 3 bucks when he finds the cash on the floor at home. )
[/b]
Man, I wish I had CASH on the floor at home... it would be lile Scrooge McDucks Money Bin... :chairshot:

Man, I wish I had CASH on the floor at home... it would be lile Scrooge McDucks Money Bin... :chairshot:
[/b]
I am sorry... wait, no I m not. Your 16, ths is your first car, most of us work for them. and I hate you for it. :barf:

· Registered
503 Posts
Aww who cares, so his parents got him a car. Big whoop. Atleast they can.

Phiveoz2slo - learn to drive / park and you wont have bumps and scratches.
[/b]
SHIT, I care. Now I have another un-educated opinion to sift through. If you dont know shit dont say shit IMO.Figure it out yourself. If all of your brain cells are burned, rthe ask for help... as Dabears so kindly states "SEARCH"

· Registered
503 Posts
Dude, my bumpers as smooth as a babies ass and I live in the bronx. I learned to drive 10 years ago. Thanks for the advice smart ass. The turning radius sucks, if ya ever drove another car u'd know what I mean
[/b]
I think my folks old jeep had a better turning radius...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.