Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 6 today and I love it I going to get the windows tinted next week 30% on front and 15% on the back. I also need a spolier where is the best place to buy one the Dealer charges 487.00 for one thats crazy. I have looked at some on Ebay but wasn't real sure about buying from there if anybody has any info please let me know. Thanks Ross

·
Registered
349 Posts
I bought my spoiler from ebay for around 125. Got it put on and wired for 75, no problems as of yet. Welcome to club and enjoy your 6!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
congrats on the new investment! any other mods you are thinking of getting in the near future?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
congrats on the car and welcome to the club. i dont know about ebay some members have had problems, make sure you dont buy from hk plus.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Lip spoiler for the win, also clear corners if you can get some

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Lip spoiler for the win, also clear corners if you can get some[/b]
...and if you get clear corners, INSTALL THEM! (unlike some people...)

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Congrats and nice color! Can't wait to see the mods. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everybody thanks for the warm welcome what do yall think of this spoiler and this user from ebay anybody bought anything from them before.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=200062940120

Also I am going to put a amp and sub in my 6 how hard is it to run the wires from the batery to the back. I think that is all the sound stuff I need the factory stuff sounds good just need a little more bass. I don't think you can change the radio anyways and I just bought a new Kenwood deck for my old car I guess I will just sell it on ebay. Thanks for any info and also stay warm

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just got my new 6 today and I love it I going to get the windows tinted next week 30% on front and 15% on the back. I also need a spolier where is the best place to buy one the Dealer charges 487.00 for one thats crazy. I have looked at some on Ebay but wasn't real sure about buying from there if anybody has any info please let me know. Thanks Ross
[/b]
Can't you get a full body kit for $487? That's where I'd start. The six looks so much better with it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Can't you get a full body kit for $487? That's where I'd start. The six looks so much better with it.[/b]
Nice Color ... it hardly ever looks dirty, unless you get mud or something on it. But i agree about the body kit ... looks way better.
Here's 2 pictures of mine, same color, but with the Mazda body kit.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts