Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
now thats pimp!

[/random comment of day]

great buy! you still planning to set up the "full" racing experience too?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the slate is 3 piece, the best tables always are, and yes its a 1 inch

Chris, i totally forgot about that...haha... they are not in the garage where i left them, i'll have to go see if i can find em, hopefully they didnt get chucked out

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dude...that's sweeeettttt!!!!!!! I wish I had the cha-ching$$$$ to afford that....I am actually waiting to move into my new place and then make a rec room just for one of these darn things...Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
the slate is 3 piece, the best tables always are, and yes its a 1 inch
[/b]
Really? I always thought the 1 piece was the better choice. Then again I only play on other people's table. Wish I can get one!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
where do u live again?

·
Registered
128 Posts
well the lady wanted $1450 for it, I gave her $900 so it wasn't too bad
[/b]
$900???? Dat's all ???? Geez man, I'd give 900 bucks for that piece of beauty anyday. Good Job buddy! Guess someppl are just lucky...back to studying for midterms for me..:(

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
$900???? Dat's all ???? Geez man, I'd give 900 bucks for that piece of beauty anyday. Good Job buddy! Guess someppl are just lucky...back to studying for midterms for me..:(
[/b]
hahah, I juz put it down on my "someday" buy list...lol btw, I've done my midterm already! :hoho: Just took my car out for a spin... :drive:

·
Registered
635 Posts
well the lady wanted $1450 for it, I gave her $900 so it wasn't too bad
[/b]
now thats called bargaining power :) !!

balhar: are you brown ? if yes then may i quote Russell Peters "Brown ppl. cannot live without a bargain" ...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm browner than brown!

alright im actually quite light skinned for a brown guy, and i was born and raised in england....

but somewhere along the line yea im brown :)

well i'm def brown when it comes to needing a bargain, my wife gets mad at me cuz i'll always do it... like last week we were buying flowers for my mum and i'm haggling with the woman trying to get a discount on a bouquet of roses... wife got pissed i'm like WHAT??? WE'RE BROWN ITS WHAT WE DO!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
:rofl: :lol: :laugh:

is that a 9"? nice man.... pool party at balhar's house !! LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
i'm browner than brown!

alright im actually quite light skinned for a brown guy, and i was born and raised in england....

but somewhere along the line yea im brown :)
well i'm def brown when it comes to needing a bargain, my wife gets mad at me cuz i'll always do it... like last week we were buying flowers for my mum and i'm haggling with the woman trying to get a discount on a bouquet of roses... wife got pissed i'm like WHAT??? WE'RE BROWN ITS WHAT WE DO!!!!!
[/b]
lol !! I have very bad/no bargaining skills at all for a brown guy ...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
8x4

haha everybody wants to party with Balhar
[/b]
that's good... not the standard size, but it's not the smallest size either.. LOL... beer party, mr a-pint-chugger-on-youtube? lol...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts